General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,622

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,141. Posted:

@Hope everything turns out well for you, @RevolverLink. I wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year as well.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,142. Posted:

Me and @Ideal_Hero are going out of town for the weekend. We'll be back Monday. Take care, everybody and have a Merry Christmas! :)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,143. Posted:

Have a good time @True_Hero & @Ideal_Hero! Merry Christmas to you guys too :)

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,144. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Me and @Ideal_Hero are going out of town for the weekend. We'll be back Monday. Take care, everybody and have a Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas you two, have fun! :)
And good luck @RevolverLink, Merry Christmas!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,145. Posted:

Hope everything goes well @Revolver-Link!

Going to China for Christmas to visit some family and stuff. Don't know how often I'll be able to post and stuff (I don't want AT&T to take the money stick and shove it up my phone plan's butt), so yeah...

In the likely event you don't even know who I am: Hi! I'm @Chrysalis, formerly @GuardianKing!

In the other (maybe) likely event you don't notice a break at all in my posts: I've got nothing for you bud.

Take care everyone! Happy holidays! :D

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,146. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Have fun.
Merry Christmas. :3

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

1,147. Posted:

@Ideal_Hero , @True_Hero - have fun you two :)

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,148. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Due to a sudden family crisis, you guys may or may not see me floating around here or my Backloggery for a while.

So in case I'm gone for an extended period, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Hope to see you again soon, RevolverLink!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,149. Posted:

All the best wishes for you, RevolverLink, I hope your Christmas can still be a merry one!

@Ideal_Hero and @True_Hero, enjoy your holiday!

@Chrysalis :O I did not know you were chinese! I hope you like your stay, and don't get swarmed by relatives too much :D where abouts in China are you from?

also while everyone else is leaving, I'll be going up the coast for a couple of days. For the rest of you NLers, happy holidays and hold down the fort while we're gone!

magikarp out ^^

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,150. Posted:

Well, I'm back. A lot earlier than expected too. I guess a combination of Christmas spirit, great 5 week report cards, and other things got me here earlier! :3
Merry Christmas!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,151. Posted:

Glad to have you back, Layton!

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,152. Posted:

Yes! Huzzah! :D welcome back Clay!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

1,153. Posted:

Welcome back, Clayton!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,154. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Well, I'm back. A lot earlier than expected too. I guess a combination of Christmas spirit, great 5 week report cards, and other things got me here earlier! :3
Merry Christmas!

Lousy stinking....I mean welcome back! :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,155. Posted:

After a few pretty scary days, and a couple of the biggest cases of "mood whiplash" I've ever experienced (long story short - my dad nearly died of a stroke), it seems like I'll be back to lurking around here sooner than I thought.

We're not out of the woods yet, but things are looking up!

EDIT: And I should say a belated thank you for all of the well wishes. They were definitely appreciated.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,156. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

After a few pretty scary days, and a couple of the biggest cases of "mood whiplash" I've ever experienced (long story short - my dad nearly died of a stroke), it seems like I'll be back to lurking around here sooner than I thought.

Good to hear and I hope he improves with each day!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,157. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Oh man, hope he gets better soon. Strokes are scary, as they are quite damaging.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,158. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Oh man, hope he gets better soon. Strokes are scary, as they are quite damaging.

No kidding. That it's looking like he could go back to living a normal life in a few months (knock on wood) is nothing short of remarkable.

The doctor that talked to all of us after we arrived in the emergency waiting room flat out told us that he'd only ever seen one person out of dozens fully recover (as in, walking and talking) from the type of brain hemorrhage that my father had, and essentially told us to say our good-byes. And his ICU doctor claims he has never seen a recovery like this.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,159. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

No kidding. That it's looking like he could go back to living a normal life in a few months (knock on wood) is nothing short of remarkable.

The doctor that talked to all of us after we arrived in the emergency waiting room flat out told us that he'd only ever seen one person out of dozens fully recover (as in, walking and talking) from the type of brain hemorrhage that my father had, and essentially told us to say our good-byes. And his ICU doctor claims he has never seen a recovery like this.

That's reassuring. Hope your dad is fine Revolver! :)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,160. Posted:

@RevolverLink I'm sorry to hear that but it's good to hear that he's on his way to recovery.

Neilloggery