General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,647

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

1,121. Posted:

Daw, thanks guys! :$
My doc said it's fine now for me to be near a screen for small amounts of time, and if I have a headache to stop immediately, but I'm expected to be 100% again before christmas. :) Please excuse me if any of my posts sound a bit grammatically incorrect for a few days though. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal

1,122. Posted:

@Happy_Mask - It's great to see that you'll be back for the most part. As for the gammar part, I'll think nothing of it. Continue to get better and Merry Christmas! :)
P.S. You might want to leave that Bomb Mask alone. :D

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

1,123. Posted:

@happy_mask don't worry my comments are most times grammatically incorrect. :p and i'm going to sleep so don't say anything interesting @everyone

Edited on by Robin_Aisaga

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

1,124. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

@happy_mask don't worry my comments are most times grammatically incorrect.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

1,125. Posted:

Glad to have you back Happy_Mask. You didn't miss much. Some front page Fire Emblem stuff oh and Majoras Mask came out for the 3ds this past Sunday! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,126. Posted:

Glad to hear everything's going to be fine, @Happy_Mask!

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, Nintendo Treehouse 2015, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

1,127. Posted:

Welcome back @Blu- I mean @Happy_Mask (one of these days I WILL learn that name)!
Merry Christmas BTW!

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
KAHN

KAHN

1,128. Posted:

my computer's being lame, and is shutting down on it's own at will. if i'm not online for a while, that's why.

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,129. Posted:

Ugh....

So that whole "No internet" think just ended killing my Motivation and artistic muse, resulting in me drawing very little in the time I was gone. It sucked. So I'm back, though I'm just gonna monitor myself and make sure I only stay on for an hour or two a day. Hopefully I'll be back to drawing stuff by tomorrow. I can already feel some motivation coming back.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

1,130. Posted:

Hi, this is ryanknight717/Dragoon/Super_Dragoon/Scrafty/Omastar, basically announcing your suspicions: I barely visit this site anymore. Suffice to say from now on I'll try to be more active.

Or I'll just leave again.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,131. Posted:

Glad to see your back @CanisWolfred! Although it sucks things didn't go as planned for your art.

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, Nintendo Treehouse 2015, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal

1,132. Posted:

@CanisWolfred - Good to see you back. That sounds like a good idea. You can enjoy the internet and art too. :)
P.S. You may remember me as @Phantom_A.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

1,133. Posted:

@CanisWolfred - Long time no see buddy. Glad to see you back. :)
(In the likely event that you don't recognize me, my old username was @The_Other_M)

Edited on by Auracle

Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage
FOREST_RANGER

FOREST_RANGER

1,134. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Welcome back! If you want to develop your creativity more, try to live a fulfilling life. Whether it'd be indoors reading, outdoors exploring and playing sports, spending time with friends and family on an activity like a Wii U party, visiting the internet on friendly sites like NintendoLife, or watching movies, doing all of these should help you be more creative.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,135. Posted:

^Thanks for the tip.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

1,136. Posted:

I'm not on that often anymore but its still good to see you back @CanisWolfred!

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,137. Posted:

@Ryanknight and @MickeyMac are back?!?!
It IS Christmas time! :D

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

1,138. Posted:

Due to a sudden family crisis, you guys may or may not see me floating around here or my Backloggery for a while.

So in case I'm gone for an extended period, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

1,139. Posted:

Hope everything works out for the best! Merry CHRISTmas to you as well!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

1,140. Posted:

Sorry to hear about your family. I hope that everything goes well. Merry Christmas! :)