Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 3,659

Auracle

Me and @Ideal_Hero are going out of town for the weekend. We'll be back Monday. Take care, everybody and have a Merry Christmas!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

RR529

Have a good time @True_Hero & @Ideal_Hero! Merry Christmas to you guys too

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Happy_Mask

True_Hero wrote:

Me and @Ideal_Hero are going out of town for the weekend. We'll be back Monday. Take care, everybody and have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas you two, have fun!
And good luck @RevolverLink, Merry Christmas!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GuardianKing

Hope everything goes well @Revolver-Link!

Going to China for Christmas to visit some family and stuff. Don't know how often I'll be able to post and stuff (I don't want AT&T to take the money stick and shove it up my phone plan's butt), so yeah...

In the likely event you don't even know who I am: Hi! I'm @Chrysalis, formerly @GuardianKing!

In the other (maybe) likely event you don't notice a break at all in my posts: I've got nothing for you bud.

Take care everyone! Happy holidays!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

True_Hero wrote:

Have fun.
Merry Christmas. :3

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Magikarp3

All the best wishes for you, RevolverLink, I hope your Christmas can still be a merry one!

@Ideal_Hero and @True_Hero, enjoy your holiday!

@Chrysalis I did not know you were chinese! I hope you like your stay, and don't get swarmed by relatives too much where abouts in China are you from?

also while everyone else is leaving, I'll be going up the coast for a couple of days. For the rest of you NLers, happy holidays and hold down the fort while we're gone!

magikarp out ^^

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Prof_Clayton

Well, I'm back. A lot earlier than expected too. I guess a combination of Christmas spirit, great 5 week report cards, and other things got me here earlier! :3
Merry Christmas!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Yes! Huzzah! welcome back Clay!

LzWinky

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Well, I'm back. A lot earlier than expected too. I guess a combination of Christmas spirit, great 5 week report cards, and other things got me here earlier! :3
Merry Christmas!

Lousy stinking....I mean welcome back!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RevolverLink

After a few pretty scary days, and a couple of the biggest cases of "mood whiplash" I've ever experienced (long story short - my dad nearly died of a stroke), it seems like I'll be back to lurking around here sooner than I thought.

We're not out of the woods yet, but things are looking up!

EDIT: And I should say a belated thank you for all of the well wishes. They were definitely appreciated.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

RevolverLink wrote:

After a few pretty scary days, and a couple of the biggest cases of "mood whiplash" I've ever experienced (long story short - my dad nearly died of a stroke), it seems like I'll be back to lurking around here sooner than I thought.

Good to hear and I hope he improves with each day!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

RevolverLink wrote:

Oh man, hope he gets better soon. Strokes are scary, as they are quite damaging.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RevolverLink

CanisWolfred wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Oh man, hope he gets better soon. Strokes are scary, as they are quite damaging.

No kidding. That it's looking like he could go back to living a normal life in a few months (knock on wood) is nothing short of remarkable.

The doctor that talked to all of us after we arrived in the emergency waiting room flat out told us that he'd only ever seen one person out of dozens fully recover (as in, walking and talking) from the type of brain hemorrhage that my father had, and essentially told us to say our good-byes. And his ICU doctor claims he has never seen a recovery like this.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Happy_Mask

RevolverLink wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

No kidding. That it's looking like he could go back to living a normal life in a few months (knock on wood) is nothing short of remarkable.

The doctor that talked to all of us after we arrived in the emergency waiting room flat out told us that he'd only ever seen one person out of dozens fully recover (as in, walking and talking) from the type of brain hemorrhage that my father had, and essentially told us to say our good-byes. And his ICU doctor claims he has never seen a recovery like this.

That's reassuring. Hope your dad is fine Revolver!

Jani-Koblaney

I know many of you guys don't really know me, but I thought I'd say this anyways. I've decided to take a break from nlife due to a few reasons. First off, I noticed that I was spending far too much time on here. Second, I noticed that I either get in heated arguments too much or I take things too personally. Finally, there are a few people here that just bug me (btw most of you guys are great, these people are just a few). Due to those reasons, I've decided to take a break. I'm not sure how long it will be, I suppose it will be after I cool down a bit. Anyways, take care and I will see you guys soon!

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic