Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 3,659

Odnetnin

Since I watch this topic (and thus get an email every time someone replies), I have taken it upon myself to inform people who make the "I'm going to lunch, brb" joke that people have been making it for a while, so don't feel too clever. You're welcome.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Hokori

Welcome back waltz

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LzWinky

DarkKnight wrote:

Since I watch this topic (and thus get an email every time someone replies), I have taken it upon myself to inform people who make the "I'm going to lunch, brb" joke that people have been making it for a while, so don't feel too clever. You're welcome.

I'll be back tomorrow Batman

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BadKitty

May the Sony light shine down upon you Clayton, for you deserve it~
GoodLuck with IRL, but you belong to NL once you made your account you may leave but will never truely leave :3
your gift will be waiting upon your return
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Namco

Bye @prof_Clayton I hope life treats you well.... I don't think you will be reading this

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

DreamyViridi

Won't be the same without ya, @Prof...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Geonjaha

DarkKnight wrote:

Making an obvious joke that's been made dozens of times? Still more witty than trolling.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Undead_terror

See ya clay, hope everything goes out alright for you (until the apocalypse comes...), would of had a video but couldn't find it

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Odnetnin

Geonjaha wrote:

DarkKnight wrote:

Making an obvious joke that's been made dozens of times? Still more witty than trolling.

Fair enough.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Hey guys, just a quick note — please, only post in this thread if you're actually leaving for some reason. This thread isn't the place to rant and rave; if you would like to get in touch with the staff to discuss a problem, our door is always open.

That said, I'm going to the store. Don't destroy the place while i'm out plz

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

theblackdragon wrote:

Hey guys, just a quick note — please, only post in this thread if you're actually leaving for some reason. This thread isn't the place to rant and rave; if you would like to get in touch with the staff to discuss a problem, our door is always open.

That said, I'm going to the store. Don't destroy the place while i'm out plz

Pick me up a six pack and some lottery tickets while you are there.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Im going to be gone for awhile, the computer I borrowed is going back to its owner so see ya guys and hope I will be back sooner or later.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Auracle

Later, @undead_terror. May your skin continue rot and your brain continue to be exposed.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

RR529

See you, @Undead_Terror! Be careful out there, people usually don't take too kindly to zombies. You know, wanting to live & all that.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tricoloryoshi

Bye @undead_terror I can't think of a creative zombie joke so I'll just say "goodbye". Goodbye.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic