Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2014 - MGO 3 Debuts! Zelda U footage! Mario Maker trailer!

Posts 81 to 100 of 188

arnoldlayne83

I hope Super Smash will get some awards.

Still my personal GOTY goes to Dragon Age Inquisition.... the guys deserve it, for the awesome tons of contents they put in the game.
Best Rpg of the decade

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

Blast

jariw wrote:

I looked him (Tim O'Leary) up. He works on translation stuff at Nintendo (has worked on both Galaxies, Mario Kart 8, Advance Wars and lots of other stuff).
http://www.wired.com/2008/02/one-and-one-nin/

Fatal Frame... localized?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

Blast wrote:

jariw wrote:

I looked him (Tim O'Leary) up. He works on translation stuff at Nintendo (has worked on both Galaxies, Mario Kart 8, Advance Wars and lots of other stuff).

Or some game we already know about, but didn't expect? Such as SMTxFE? Remember the rumor from yesterday? IGN has not announced that the game is cancelled, as the rumor said they would. Perhaps it's the reverse?

jariw

Blast

jariw wrote:

Blast wrote:

jariw wrote:

Or some game we already know about, but didn't expect? Such as SMTxFE? Remember the rumor from yesterday? IGN has not announced that the game is cancelled, as the rumor said they would. Perhaps it's the reverse?

I strongly believe SMT X FE isn't canceled. But that game is E3 material. Fatal Frame being localized is nice but not as big. Nintendo would never announce something super huge at events like these cuz E3 is the time they like to do it at.

Master of the Hype Train

jariw

Blast wrote:

I strongly believe SMT X FE isn't canceled. But that game is E3 material. Fatal Frame being localized is nice but not as big. Nintendo would never announce something super huge at events like these cuz E3 is the time they like to do it at.

How about Devil's Third? It got rated for Australia today, meaning that it's not that far away:
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243172-acb-rating-devil-s-third

jariw

ThomasBW84

FYI all - We'll have live chat and live blogging with a stream going live an hour before it starts. I'll shall be your host that's hoping it won't be horrible.

Edited on by ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Blast

jariw wrote:

Blast wrote:

How about Devil's Third? It got rated for Australia today, meaning that it's not that far away:

Hmmm... Nice.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

ThomasBW84 wrote:

FYI all - We'll have live chat and live blogging with a stream going live an hour before it starts. I'll shall be your host that's hoping it won't be horrible.

Master of the Hype Train

cookiex

jariw wrote:

Blast wrote:

That would be interesting since Nintendo refrains from mentioning the game in their release schedules and directs while Itagaki has started sharing details on the game at a more frequent basis.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

IceClimbers

Metal Gear Online and No Man's Sky are apparently the "first two world premieres".

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

How can No Man's Sky be a world premiere when we've already seen plenty of it?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

IceClimbers

cookiex wrote:

That's what I wanted to know.

jariw

IceClimbers wrote:

cookiex wrote:

That's what I wanted to know.

Since it's procedurally generated, all gameplay footage might be world premiere footage?

jariw

Grumblevolcano

I'm hoping to see a GC HD remake here, I'd gladly take F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario TTYD or Sonic Heroes HD (the GC port is the only one which works properly).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DylanMcGrann

A Nintendo employee tweeted this:

I wonder if this means Nintendo will show something more interesting than a rehash of old info.

DylanMcGrann

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Here's an image of the stage:
Untitled

Much classier looking.

jariw

Tainy wrote:

A Nintendo employee tweeted this:

I wonder if this means Nintendo will show something more interesting than a rehash of old info.

Yes, we have been discussing that tweet in this very thread.

jariw

IceClimbers

Everyone have their Mountain Dew and Doritos ready?

jariw

NoA just tweeted:
"Follow us tonight for live tweets straight from @thegameawards!"

I'm going to bed now, but I'm guessing they will tweet about a Nintendo Direct for next week. I'll find out tomorrow.

jariw

iKhan

I'm not banking on any new Nintendo announcements. The tweets and hints are probably a smash tourney or something.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.