Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2014 - MGO 3 Debuts! Zelda U footage! Mario Maker trailer!

Posts 121 to 140 of 188

shingi_70

The EA/Ubisoft hate in the Nintendolife chat is funny.

EA just got a studio that can focus on only small titles like Press Play does for microsoft and the other stuff from Ubisoft.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

As far as reveals go Microsoft and Nintendo were never going to show anything big, since a New IP or a trailer for a big AAA game would be lost in PlayStation experience.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

EA just got a studio that can focus on only small titles like Press Play does for microsoft and the other stuff from Ubisoft.

Hahaha I thought Hazelight was Uncharted 4...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

Wait, there's a NintendoLife chat? Where?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

On the VGA link on the front page.

WAT!

shingi_70

On the VGA link on the front page.

WAT!

iKhan

What on earth is EA thinking advertising Battlefield Hardline, a game where you play as a police officer, at a time of so much police controversy?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

EA is dumb go figure, they're sort of screwed and can only be happy it was delayed.

Is the Order even supposed to be a game?

Until Dawn is one of my most hyped games and may factor into me buying a PS4 instead of a Wii U come this March.

WAT!

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

EA is dumb go figure, they're sort of screwed and can only be happy it was delayed.

If I were EA, in the interest of making money, I'd delay the game and reskin it so that it's not cops anymore. Heck, make it about aliens if you have to. But a game where you play a cop in the United States is just going to put you under fire. It's not even the kind of controversy that sells games.

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

If I were EA, in the interest of making money, I'd delay the game and reskin it so that it's not cops anymore. Heck, make it about aliens if you have to. But a game where you play a cop in the United States is just going to put you under fire. It's not even the kind of controversy that sells games.

Problem is its easier said than done, with the single player being such a big competent of the game.

Why does all of sonys recent games tend to buk gameplay. Hell the biggest complaint to the order is a lack of gameplay.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

I've seen people complain at how pathetic it is that the Game Awards make the awards and afterthought and it makes gaming look unimportant.

As someone who watches stuff like the Grammys every year, my response is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Holy Crap the Hardline Catchphrase is be the law, break the law. I want to play the game , but man this game is doomed to flop.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

shingi_70

Damn the disrespect in the chat to Serra is sort of disappointing. They not only built up some of the bigger genres of gaming, but she's notably a prominent woman in the industry.

WAT!

iKhan

I don't even know who Sierra is. Maybe they are before my time.

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

I don't even know who Sierra is. Maybe they are before my time.

Before my time 2, but i'm familiar with their games through GOG. They're the successor to Zork and was the precusor to the 90s adventure games like Manic Manson and Grim Fanadngio.

Right now alot of the publishers are on the kick of bringing back older and smaller new franchises back through digital distribution.

Activison has their serria imprint and are doing Galaxy wars and Kings Quest.
Ubisoft doesn't have a imprint but has brining out stuff like Valiant Hearts, Child of light, and trails.
EA now has Hazelight.
Warner Brothers just brought back gauntlet and a imprint to work on old midway games.
Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo has their smaller digital games.

WAT!

shingi_70

Every day we shovelin.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Yacht Club Games are the coolest, how can you not love them?

though part of me feels like Transistor was robbed, but I can't speak on a game I haven't played (I never got to Bastion either!)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

ZELDA U!!!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.