General Discussion Forum

Topic: The dream thread

Showing 241 to 244 of 244

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

241. Posted:

Just to note, I didn't post part two because I remembered parts of it was more than a little awkward...Actually, a lot of my dreams have been kinda squicky lately. I miss the days when I didn't have nightmares very often...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Stu13

242. Posted:

Last night I had one in which ESPN analyst Scott Van Pelt tried to open a combination KFC/Taco Bell in the town that I grew up in and it was a huge disaster. People (myself included) were showing up just to try and ask him questions about sports and he was really agitated by it. "ARE YOU GONNA BUY ANYTHING? AREN'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HUNGRY?!". Totally hilarious.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

243. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

Last night I had one in which ESPN analyst Scott Van Pelt tried to open a combination KFC/Taco Bell in the town that I grew up in and it was a huge disaster. People (myself included) were showing up just to try and ask him questions about sports and he was really agitated by it. "ARE YOU GONNA BUY ANYTHING? AREN'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HUNGRY?!". Totally hilarious.

^That right there is a good dream. XD

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

244. Posted:

I had an awesome one last night. I had pure white wings genetically grafted onto my arms and pretty much spent the entire time just flying around with them. I think at the end they somehow just fell off without my arms bleeding (they were attached to my muscles) but thankfully it didn't involve falling out of the sky too.

Easily the best dream I've had in a long time. :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64