Forums

Topic: The dream thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 231

Joeynator3000

So, its getting close to that time of Pikmin 3's release, meaning I'm starting to get dreams about it. Had a dream I was playing the game, and my Pikmin constantly kept going into the water, as well as getting thrown into it by some weird monster. (dunno if it was based on an actual Pikmin enemy though)
Also, the level was MASSIVE, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DreamyViridi

I was walking downstairs and in the dining room, a zombie was chewing on my older brother. I run to the back garden shed; and grab a 'Mario & Luigi' style Hammer. Swinging at the zombie, everyone (including my bro) is oddly very calm and for some reason, my parents were questioning my actions. I curl up in a corner... and then I wake up.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

I had an awesome dream I can't remember clearly...but immediately after that one, I had a dream that I was using a program to create 13 virtual dolls, but the program kept screwing up on me. I had everything planned out on paper - the various names, ethnicities, dresses, personalities, breast sizes, everything. I remember giving one of my dolls a really cute outfit, but for some reason the program wouldn't accept it. It was really frustrating...

Yesterday I had a great dream where two characters I hadn't developed yet were sitting down and talking to eachother about their pasts. It was really great, and as soon as I woke up, I wrote down a bunch of notes on it. If I keep having dreams like that, I might be starting on that comic in no time flat!

I also had a dream that I went to someone's party and everyone got a 3DS XL, and I hated it because it was huge and bulky and complicated and uncomfortable...I kept thinking. "why did you waste money like this???"

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I had a dream where I was on my first day of senior year of high school.

I remember being in some sort of English or Literature class, but for some reason the classroom looked like it was in a medieval castle (and I think there were arcade cabinets against the walls), and the teacher (wearing green medieval robes) was very strict & was out to find every little fault in my work.

On my way to the next class, I noticed all of the school's lights were out, & it was crowded more than my real life high school ever was.

In my second class, the room was normal, and the teacher was actually one I recognized (I don't think I ever had him in real life, but I remember the face), and the class was actually populated by familiar faces, which was kind of nice (since I haven't seen many of these people since high school), but the dream ended here.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snagrio

I had a strange one last night where my chickens' feathers kept changing colors. One moment one would have completely black feathers, the next second they changed to pure white, or red feathers changed to bright orange, ect. One in particular (my favorite of the flock) even had its color pattern reversed where instead of a white head and black body she had the opposite. She even started crowing and taking on the characteristics of a rooster.

Come to think of it, my chickens have been rather prevalent in my dreams lately...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yesterday I had a great dream where two characters I hadn't developed yet were sitting down and talking to eachother about their pasts. It was really great, and as soon as I woke up, I wrote down a bunch of notes on it. If I keep having dreams like that, I might be starting on that comic in no time flat!

Actually, that reminds me of another dream I had a few years back, where two characters from my now cancelled project, who I had always had bickering and fighting against eachother, were actually having a decent conversation together. It started out with a girl named Jessica walking in the early morning to get to her private high school. A boy, named Hero, was walking to his own public school. He left early, so he decided to take a detour and ran into Jessica. Rather than fight, Hero greeted her, which must have seemed strange, as she was taken aback for a second, but then politely greeted him back. Hero then asked if he counld walk with her, and after thinking for a moment she agreed. They then walked while Hero talked incessantly to Jessica. Oddly enough she wasn't annoyed by all his talking - in fact, she seemed to find it calming, and seemed glad (as well as a bit bewildered) that he was walking with her. Eventually she started talking back to him, and they had a good conversation going, which eventually got onto the subject of anime. Hero mentioned how much he liked Gunbuster, which was made by the same creators as Evangelion (a show Jessica likes), so she got intrigued. Hero then asked if he could come over to her place so they could watch it together. She accepted his offer immediately. Then Hero said, "well, this is my stop" and turned towards his school, while Jessica continued towards hers. They said they'll see achother tonight, while Jessica thought to herself, "oh my god, I can't believe he's coming to my house"...I couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited, or both. XD Ironically, I think I had these characters gradually become close friends after that dream.

Actually, I don't think this was the first time I had a dream about these characters. I'm not sure if it was a dream or a "daydream", but I remember it like it was a dream. Hero and Jessica were foreign exchange students at a Japanese high school. Hero got into a fight with a japanese student for being a foreigner, and eventually lost and fell to the ground. Then Jessica came over and scolded him, either for getting into a fight, or for losing....actualy, it was probably both. Since she was standing over him, Hero looked up her skirt and smiled. Unfortunately for him, she noticed it pretty quick and stepped on his face, while scolding him for being a pervert. Then the bell rang and they started towards the school to go back to classes. I don't remember what happened after that, if there was anything after that.

Ironically, I think I had this dream before I started watching much anime, so it amuses me how I seemed to inately understand standard anime humor. Actually, now that I think about it, "standard anime humor" was prevelant throughout the early parts of the project, which I wrote in Junior year before I got back into anime. Weird. (Or maybe I had just seen enough Toonami way back when, who knows)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DreamyViridi

For some reason; I dreamt that the Pokémon Golduck was a Pokéball Pokémon in Smash Bros. No idea why....

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

I had a dream last night, but it's very fuzzy, & I can't remember much.

The most clear part was I was standing in waist deep mud, and when I got out, I had a bunch of those annoying barbed "sticker" plants on my legs, with a couple of huge ones with barbs so large they were going up my legs, from the inside (like they were between the skin & muscle). It didn't hurt taking them out, and I never remember it being scary, but there was lots of blood.

I remember being at a gas station in another part of the dream, but nothing else.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

RR529

Had a couple since my last post.

Two nights ago: I dreamed that I was playing some sort of action RPG, where I was in a dungeon with black floors & white walls, and I was finding hidden treasure chests that were hidden behind cracks in the walls. I was then in my own basement, tearing down a wall to find a hoard of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and huge copper 50 cent pieces.

Last night: I dreamed that me and my father were driving to my grandfather's house (although it looked like my aunt's, inside & out), and there was a Dairy Queen next to it. There were a group of people waiting outside his house, and apparently in this dream, he illegally owned slaves, and was selling them to these people. I was really uncomfortable of course, and confused. I know that he's doing something wrong, but at the same time, as my grandpa, I can't hate him. The only thing I could think to do was decline any slaves offered to me. I remember there being police outside, getting ready to raid the house, but neither my grandpa or father (who didn't seem to have a problem with the ordeal) would believe me.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Arianabtd

Beware! this is an installment in Konata's K-Pop Dream Log.
Last night I dreamed that my Infinite Bias Woohyun hugged me .

It was a very awkward hug though :3. But dang it, how I wished my dream was real xD.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

So I had a dream this morning. It's kind of a personal dream but I'll share it with you guys anyway.

There are three segments of the dream that I remember.

1. (I don't quite remember this part as much so forgive me for lack of details.) I (maybe with my sister) was at this place. There were people there. Later my Mom came to pick me up and take me home... yeah.

2. My family and I were at this huge place that was apparently owned by Bill Taylor (owner of the Karate Dojo I go to) and everyone from my family was there. Even my great-grandfather and great-grandmother who both died when I was young. Bill Taylor told me to practice in another room and so I did. When I entered the other room, it was a large version of the Church I used to go to in California. I looked around and my Uncles (and a guy who, now that I think about it, looked like Eric Bana) were getting ready to play music. This had a smooth transition into the third segment...

3. And then I was Superman (smooth, right?) and I spotted Parasite (who had died apparently and reincarnated as a little girl) trying to steal some jewelery. I grabbed her arms from behind and restrained her while telling her "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." and after she calmed down, I told her we'd go to an orphanage and find someone who wanted to take care of her (Upon reflection that was kind of cold of me to not offer to take care of her myself. XD)

And that was my dream! I gotta say, I've had worse dreams. This was nice to dream about!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Well it's been a couple days or so late since I posted this dream or should I say nightmare....
The details are a bit sketchy but here goes.

I was in this beach and I remember give my 3ds to some little kid and I was seeing a bunch of handheld game systems much like game boys floating in the water by the pier. As we all know, electronic hand-held aren't supposed to touch water. Worried I was going in the water finding it (for some reason one game system was working when it was floating) Then when i got out, There was my 3ds in my shoe?

Then i woke up....... panicking to find my 3ds, thankfully it was right where i left it. Phew!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

I had a dream once where I was at home watching TV when suddenly I sensed that a Giant dragon was in front of my house so I picked up a greatsword that had just materialized in the floor out of nowhere and went out to monster hunt and then it started to breath flames and I woke up.

and the other day I had a dream where my old school became a mall and some guys in a game shop wanted my mario kart DS for twice the price of a 3DS game here in brazil then the money turned into a 3DS XL and I entered a floating elevator that took me to the roof of my college(so basically the magical floating elevator took me from a city to another) where I looked down and woke up.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

I was in an airplane and Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz was having trouble with a light (?) so I walked over and helped her with it. We laughed for a bit, I left the airplane that (for whatever reason) turned into a bus, she started singing Jack's Lament from The Nightmare Before Christmas, and then the dream ended... weird.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Snagrio

I had one last night completely Smash Bros. related. The whole time it was about (you guessed it) new character announcements. The first couple I can't remember, but halfway through I started hearing Bowser Jr.'s theme from SMG, showing off the Koopa King's offspring swinging around his paintbrush. Then Roy appeared, only it was oddly just Marth's Brawl pose with Roy's design. That's it though.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

Bumpity bump!
I had the WEIRDEST dream yesterday!!
First it started off as the stupidest court drama. My cousin was sentenced to death but the stupid part is, he wasn't even in court to try and clear his name. The debate was so that he wouldn't have to die with his feet painted (purple with I think flowers)!! Apparently dying without his feet painted would have been dying with honor?? Then me and my two friends were in a bar/school/pawnshop. We were drinking and I turn around to the pawn shop and a guy tries to get me to buy a megaman X decorated PC. I was thinking about it and told him I'll see if I can afford it later. Then me and my two friends get in a van and drive around. We pick up a girl. She's apparently my girlfriend. It was some anime, loli but not a loli looking girl and we cuddled a lot. All four of us just drove around a while and I woke up. The cuddle was just getting nice!

Captain_Toad

Shoot I forgot to post here earlier! I had a dream about tails the fox... I can't remember much details though.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

I can't remember last night's dream too clearly, but I dreamt I was dating some rich guy's (who may or may not be a mofia boss) Daughter. We were at some party on a cruise ship, and I think I was trying to win her over since some other guy was shmoozing her. I wish I could remember more right now, I woke up and thought it was a really weird dream, mmostly because of what was said (which I can't remember at all right now). I think I did get to meet her grandmother, who looked like a witch. (but she was a very nice and kinda cooky lady)

Oh yeah, I also had a dream about myself, my brother, my bro's childhood friend Max, and a guy who looked just like Blue from the Pokemon Box art. Yes, he was the only 2D guy and none of us questioned it. We were all playing video games in a messy room (probably Blue's because it didn't look like anybody else's) and I found a strange device that was like a "Gamecube Lite". It was so small that you couldn't even fit the Gamecube disc all the way in - half of it stuck out and you'd see the disc spinning. I thought that was really cool in my dream, even though it retrospect that's a really dumb idea.

Has anyone else ever fallen asleep with no pants on and had a dream involving your pants being down? That seems to happen to me a lot...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

I had a very weird dream. in it things were really going from bad to worse. and I was in a fight, protecting someone. I don't remeber much about it but it was really weird...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.