General Discussion Forum

Topic: The dream thread

Showing 201 to 220 of 245

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

201. Posted:

So, not last night but two nights ago, I dreamed I was frozen and reawoken 3 years later in 2017. My younger brother was now older than me, Super Smash 4 was out and everything was... different. It was kind of scary in a way.

But I figured out I might have had this dream because I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness Saturday.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

202. Posted:

I had a dream where my crush said "I HATE YOU!" And for some reason she called me "Mickey is better"... weird.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

ogo79

203. Posted:

i had a dream i had this back:
Untitled

im talking about the toilet of course

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

204. Posted:

I had a dream where I was in the grocery store with my mom and everyone walks out through a door (including my mom) and before I got to the door, the lights went out and the door closed. I tried to open it, but it locked.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

205. Posted:

I dreamt yesterday that I went to a decently sized bookstore and a majority of the manga was on sale. All the books I was picking out where Mangas of animes I'm watching right now. I found an omnibus Hellsing manga and it suddenly disappeared and I was upset. I just went to the cashier to buy what I wanted went to some party and woke upl

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

206. Posted:

This morning I had one where my house, which normally backs up into a forest, was high up on a cliff overlooking an estuary (a river system that connects to the ocean). And there was a beached blue whale on the shore with a red gash running down its belly. Then, it suddenly came to life and the water level rose, almost reaching the house.

The whale, while trying to swim back out to sea, kept ramming into the house right where my mom was sitting, who never bothered to move for some reason, and managed to only break a window.

Later it left and the river receded, revealing a pod of beluga whales and their babies left on shore. My and my sister went out to pick up the babies (which magically shrunk to the size of my fingers), only for my chickens, who apparently escaped their pen, to run out and try to eat them. I tried to get them to eat the little fish that were also washed up instead, and just before I threw a handful of beluga whale babies out into the estuary, I woke up.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

RR529

207. Posted:

I had a dream where I was watching a television program, where they were discussing the inspiration for Axe Cop (some stupid new cartoon coming to Fox), which was various cartoon parodies of the Terminator character.

Then, for some reason, my father, brother, & myself were driving into Kansas to go fishing (we're from Missouri). There was a high population of Japanese people in this part of the state though, so all the signs & buildings were in Japanese, and 8-bit Mario & Luigi sprites were jumping across the fields.

My dad was about to miss a turn, so he twisted the steering wheel tightly, at which point the car flipped over into the lake. I flew out of the car, onto the shore & was screaming for my father & brother, but they swam out of the lake unharmed.

On the way back home (we were picked up by a sheriff), I realized my 3DS was gone (fell out of my pocket, & into the lake, during the crash), and was wondering how/if I'd get the chance to say goodbye to the NL community (since I use my 3DS browser).

Due to the monetary setback of the crash, we had to move back into our old house (which we moved from in '98). Now, in this dream, we still owned the house, but were letting an African American family live there, since we weren't. Of course, we couldn't let them stay, since we were moving back in, and they were upset & said we were only kicking them out to be racist. When we moved back in, it was just like our current house, except it had no lights.

Needless to say, that was one weird dream.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

WildMan

208. Posted:

I just woke up from a really strange dream. It started out with my mom and I shopping at a store in France. I remember looking at the price of pop and gasping at how expensive it. It then turned into a Walmart. After paying, we then walked out to the parking lot.

At that point, my dream drastically changed. I was with these random people fighting against Jason Vorhees. We began by discussing how dangerous he is and how to defeat him. Then a guy painted out "Call the feds!" on his back porch in an effort to get the police's attention. We also called the cops. They never showed up. After that, Jason showed up without his mask on. After that it gets too strange and gruesome to tell. I'm still kinda freaked out as I just woke up from that dream..

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

209. Posted:

I had a dream where I thought I swallowed mouthwash, and then when I woke up, I wondered if I swallowed mouthwash.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

210. Posted:

I had a dream that I lost all my Super Smash Bros Brawl data, but somehow I could play the Great Maze from the start, and it was a 3D game akin to Super Mario 3D Land. Haha.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

211. Posted:

Dweeb wrote:

I had a dream that I lost all my Super Smash Bros Brawl data, but somehow I could play the Great Maze from the start, and it was a 3D game akin to Super Mario 3D Land. Haha.

You can still redownload the LoZ: Skyward Sword Update Channel by going into Wii Mode and then accessing the Wii Shop Channel.

The MP3 preview channel has long been gone, I don't think it's there to download anymore.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

212. Posted:

So, its getting close to that time of Pikmin 3's release, meaning I'm starting to get dreams about it. Had a dream I was playing the game, and my Pikmin constantly kept going into the water, as well as getting thrown into it by some weird monster. (dunno if it was based on an actual Pikmin enemy though)
Also, the level was MASSIVE, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

213. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Dweeb wrote:

You can still redownload the LoZ: Skyward Sword Update Channel by going into Wii Mode and then accessing the Wii Shop Channel.

The MP3 preview channel has long been gone, I don't think it's there to download anymore.

Haha, thanks man.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

214. Posted:

I was walking downstairs and in the dining room, a zombie was chewing on my older brother. I run to the back garden shed; and grab a 'Mario & Luigi' style Hammer. Swinging at the zombie, everyone (including my bro) is oddly very calm and for some reason, my parents were questioning my actions. I curl up in a corner... and then I wake up.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

215. Posted:

I had an awesome dream I can't remember clearly...but immediately after that one, I had a dream that I was using a program to create 13 virtual dolls, but the program kept screwing up on me. I had everything planned out on paper - the various names, ethnicities, dresses, personalities, breast sizes, everything. I remember giving one of my dolls a really cute outfit, but for some reason the program wouldn't accept it. It was really frustrating...

Yesterday I had a great dream where two characters I hadn't developed yet were sitting down and talking to eachother about their pasts. It was really great, and as soon as I woke up, I wrote down a bunch of notes on it. If I keep having dreams like that, I might be starting on that comic in no time flat!

I also had a dream that I went to someone's party and everyone got a 3DS XL, and I hated it because it was huge and bulky and complicated and uncomfortable...I kept thinking. "why did you waste money like this???"

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

216. Posted:

I had a dream where I was on my first day of senior year of high school.

I remember being in some sort of English or Literature class, but for some reason the classroom looked like it was in a medieval castle (and I think there were arcade cabinets against the walls), and the teacher (wearing green medieval robes) was very strict & was out to find every little fault in my work.

On my way to the next class, I noticed all of the school's lights were out, & it was crowded more than my real life high school ever was.

In my second class, the room was normal, and the teacher was actually one I recognized (I don't think I ever had him in real life, but I remember the face), and the class was actually populated by familiar faces, which was kind of nice (since I haven't seen many of these people since high school), but the dream ended here.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

217. Posted:

I had a strange one last night where my chickens' feathers kept changing colors. One moment one would have completely black feathers, the next second they changed to pure white, or red feathers changed to bright orange, ect. One in particular (my favorite of the flock) even had its color pattern reversed where instead of a white head and black body she had the opposite. She even started crowing and taking on the characteristics of a rooster.

Come to think of it, my chickens have been rather prevalent in my dreams lately...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

218. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yesterday I had a great dream where two characters I hadn't developed yet were sitting down and talking to eachother about their pasts. It was really great, and as soon as I woke up, I wrote down a bunch of notes on it. If I keep having dreams like that, I might be starting on that comic in no time flat!

Actually, that reminds me of another dream I had a few years back, where two characters from my now cancelled project, who I had always had bickering and fighting against eachother, were actually having a decent conversation together. It started out with a girl named Jessica walking in the early morning to get to her private high school. A boy, named Hero, was walking to his own public school. He left early, so he decided to take a detour and ran into Jessica. Rather than fight, Hero greeted her, which must have seemed strange, as she was taken aback for a second, but then politely greeted him back. Hero then asked if he counld walk with her, and after thinking for a moment she agreed. They then walked while Hero talked incessantly to Jessica. Oddly enough she wasn't annoyed by all his talking - in fact, she seemed to find it calming, and seemed glad (as well as a bit bewildered) that he was walking with her. Eventually she started talking back to him, and they had a good conversation going, which eventually got onto the subject of anime. Hero mentioned how much he liked Gunbuster, which was made by the same creators as Evangelion (a show Jessica likes), so she got intrigued. Hero then asked if he could come over to her place so they could watch it together. She accepted his offer immediately. Then Hero said, "well, this is my stop" and turned towards his school, while Jessica continued towards hers. They said they'll see achother tonight, while Jessica thought to herself, "oh my god, I can't believe he's coming to my house"...I couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited, or both. XD Ironically, I think I had these characters gradually become close friends after that dream.

Actually, I don't think this was the first time I had a dream about these characters. I'm not sure if it was a dream or a "daydream", but I remember it like it was a dream. Hero and Jessica were foreign exchange students at a Japanese high school. Hero got into a fight with a japanese student for being a foreigner, and eventually lost and fell to the ground. Then Jessica came over and scolded him, either for getting into a fight, or for losing....actualy, it was probably both. :P Since she was standing over him, Hero looked up her skirt and smiled. Unfortunately for him, she noticed it pretty quick and stepped on his face, while scolding him for being a pervert. Then the bell rang and they started towards the school to go back to classes. I don't remember what happened after that, if there was anything after that.

Ironically, I think I had this dream before I started watching much anime, so it amuses me how I seemed to inately understand standard anime humor. :P Actually, now that I think about it, "standard anime humor" was prevelant throughout the early parts of the project, which I wrote in Junior year before I got back into anime. Weird. (Or maybe I had just seen enough Toonami way back when, who knows)

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

219. Posted:

For some reason; I dreamt that the Pokémon Golduck was a Pokéball Pokémon in Smash Bros. No idea why....

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

220. Posted:

I had soooo many dreams the week I was gone I can't even remember them, but man they were WEIRD. I know one was like a very very disturbing episode of Courage my mind made up.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery