General Discussion Forum

Topic: The dream thread

Showing 121 to 140 of 245

AuthorMessage

BlackSpy

121. Posted:

I'll never forget, 14 years old, had a nightmare of Porky Minch (he was really freaky looking to me back then), where he just stared me down for three seconds, then stabbed me with his spider mech. This dream took place in the ruined zoo from SSBB.

Edited on by BlackSpy

BlackSpy

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

122. Posted:

Last night I had a dream that I went to gamstop with my homeroom, or maybe just 1 friend, I don't know. Anyway, All I remember was looking around seeing paper mario TTYD for 3ds, and a ton of other gamecube games, except they were for the actual system. I also saw a ton of DS games out New (i mean the old ones, like canvas curse, Diy, etc) Sitting in their covers on the shelves. I kept looking back at school or something. That's all I remember. In the dream, I was thinking "Heck yeah!" But then I woke up. AGGH!

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

123. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
I'm remembering a little more of my dream, and now I remember that the people next to me and Sunggyu were eating pepperoni pizza. Oh and then for no reason we started laughing really hard and I spit out my pizza xD. But I don't know what we were laughing about >_<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

124. Posted:

All this talk about pizza reminds me of a dream I had about two years ago. It was set in a CiCi's pizza restaurant, and the entire cast of Super Smash Bros. Brawl was there. Each character had their own way of eating their pizzas. The Kongs added bananas to theirs, Yoshi and Kirby ate them in stacks, the princesses (and Marth) delicately cut the slices into tiny bite-sized pieces, Bowser burned his (and set his table on fire) before eating; the list goes on. I even wrote a short FanFiction story about that dream.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

125. Posted:

Last night, I dreamed that Venus and Aeon from Skullgirls were trying to tickle my cousin (they were "real" but were still cartoony in the game's style) and that I was also banned from Nintendo Life for some reason.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

126. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

All this talk about pizza reminds me of a dream I had about two years ago. It was set in a CiCi's pizza restaurant, and the entire cast of Super Smash Bros. Brawl was there. Each character had their own way of eating their pizzas. The Kongs added bananas to theirs, Yoshi and Kirby ate them in stacks, the princesses (and Marth) delicately cut the slices into tiny bite-sized pieces, Bowser burned his (and set his table on fire) before eating; the list goes on. I even wrote a short FanFiction story about that dream.

I love when you have dreams you can write stories about. The last comic I was attempting to write was loosely based on a dream I had at one point.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

127. Posted:

Just Woke Up!
My dream(s): Peter griffin was on youtube and he reviews a video game! It was some sort of 3d fighter? (king of fighters?) It was vague but i think He was speaking in shock and surprise " Holy crap! Become a god, FGT," Then he said something about the comments box"
2nd Dream: I was 2d platforming with my ball & chain hand in some sort of mansion, and there were those ghosts with those cute eyes. I used my ball & chain hand to attack them but the ghost hung on to it. I tried to shake it off as my weapon retracted but the ghost was gobbling my face in and I was panicking. Luckily my face was safe but I lost a bit of life. The only way I could kill the ghosts was a strobelight a la Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

3rd Dream: A nervous Audino was speaking (well I think it was trying to..) in front of a bunch of Clefary and Clefable. Classroom Setting, in a dark room, with a spotlight on Audino. ......trying out for something? (probably Pokemon Center Helper) As soon as show started. Audino got so nervous that she didn't speak for 3 minutes. As soon as she started to talk, one of the Clefary farted in response. They all laughted and got the Audino leaving and crying out of the stage.

Then I woke up..... (Augh! My head hurts and now I'm hungry..)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

128. Posted:

I had a dream that I went to a water park then I went to an arcade at the water park that supposedly had "New Super Mario Bros." as one of the games, but I played it and everything was very ugly looking.

EDIT: I slao had another dream that same night where I met Shigeru Miyamoto.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

129. Posted:

These dreams happened as far back as a few years ago, and I think these are the most interesting...
DREAM 1:
Stuff that happened in the beginning of my dream that I can't remember, but what I do recall is that I was at one of my friends houses and my moms van was parked out front. Some guy was trying to steal my moms van and I ran to stop him. I was able to stop him temporarily from stealing my mom's van, but he took out a gun and pointed it at me. We were fighting over the gun, but he overpowered me, shot me in the head, and I slowly blacked out until I died.
The dream didn't stop though, because I ended up in an arcade type area that was a roller rink, and I couldn't stay standing because it was somehow impossible with the roller blades on to stand up. Then, I ended up at a Chinese restaurant and everyone was staring at me like I had done something wrong, and I eventually hit a dead end in my dream where nothing was going on.

DREAM 2:
I also used to have dreams where my school was rearranged and I could never make it to class or remember my locker combination. I sometimes had roller blades on like the other dream and could never get back up.
Also, there were times where I was a super super senior and my life was wrecked in that same dream.

DREAM 3:
I would have this dream occasionally. I would go to a theme park type place that would always seem to close while I was there. There were arcades, obstacle courses, and other theme park type attractions there.
I would always get trapped there and monsters would come out and attack me. They had swords, and I was able to dodge attacks, but I would be running less than 1 mile per hour. I could jump really high, but I couldn't run.
For some reason, I would always get a 3rd person view of a rocky cliff obstacle course suspended over an ocean, and it was totally possible to mess up the obstacle course and fall to my death. It was also a stormy environment with rain and thunder. It was always night time.

DREAM 4:
I would sometimes have dreams where I'm at a mall, or every place I have ever been is mixed up into one area. My school was mixed with a mall and amusement park, and I would never have money, food, or friends, but I could skateboard really well.
A variance of this dream included the las plagas outbreak from RE4, where I was fighting the ganados enemy from the game, except it was more realistic looking. They were attacking me with axes and crossbows. I lost, and accepted the las plagas injection.
I would still walk around the area I mentioned, but I was infected and blended in with other people. I could feel the las plagas taking over, and I could feel the aggression taking over.

DREAM 5:
This one isn't as interesting IMO, but still worth mentioning. I dreamt I was still working where I used to work, and I was asking for a raise. They refused, and said I didn't deserve it. Later in the dream, my co-workers and I were driving to take care of company business. We were driving, and a plane about 75 miles in wing span fell and barely scraped against my skull. It had paralyzed part of my body, and hindered my thinking process enough for me to notice I couldn't figure out things as well as I has before the incident. My boss said that I earned a raise, but I could hardly work anymore.

DREAM 6:
I sometimes have dreams where there are various layouts of my neighborhood. Factories and industry have taken over, with trains being the main form of business trade. The trains are in my backyard, and I explore the gadgets and objects laying around the traintracks. Every once in a while, I get hurt by the machines or am being chased by the business people and there is no escape.

I have some other dreams that are considerably disturbing, but I'll leave it at that unless anyone wants to hear them.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

130. Posted:

I had this dream a few months ago and was too lazy to post it until now. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget since it was so random:
Some really lame new rookie in the WWE was GM for a bit then McMan fires him but then the rookie(he's real I just forget his name, brad something.)headlines Wrestlemania as the main event against undertaker! Undertaker keeps his streak 22-0. I wake up go to bathroom and peed then woke up. Still in my dream I wake up in bed again roll to the left and fall into a library. I'm looking through manga and check out Cased Closed. Then I go to the bathroom, pee, and wake up for real.
I HAD A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM!!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

131. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo
Actually, I have dreams like that, too. I have to go to the restroom, and I do so in my dream. Then I dream I'm going back to sleep, and dream the same thing. That happens multiple times sometimes, but I eventually actually do wake up and think, I just did that 1-3 times, and I didn't even actually do it.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

132. Posted:

I was having a few dreams lately, someone giving me that head you would see on jumpscares on a stick and another dream I forgot but it was good.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

133. Posted:

A few years ago I had a dream where there was some sort of sentient black ashy smoke that was going around destroying everything & everyone I knew. I kept on running until the world became an empty grey & black void, then it attacked me, and I woke up (easily the most terrifying dream I've ever had).

A while later, I had the same dream, but it happened shortly after I got my iPod Touch, which I had with me in the dream. Now I was able to hook up some sort of night vision goggles to it (the iPod), which allowed me to track down the ashy smoke and somehow combat it before it could do anything. (which felt totally awesome)

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

134. Posted:

Did somebody say pizza?

Just kidding.

Anyway, I once had a dream that I was having a dream, and in that dream, I was playing NiGHTS Into Dreams, but then I went to bed and had a dream about playing Dream Drop Distance, and telling my friend how excited I am for M&L: Dream Team.

Ok, not screwing around this time, I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in the house of the dead, and successfully (but barely) escaped.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

135. Posted:

I recently had a nightmare where I was playing Sonic '06
And I enjoyed it

;_;

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

136. Posted:

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream in which I was watching a Nintendo Direct in which three big games were announced. One was a new Donkey Kong Country that looked like a Wii U game. There was a scene in which Donkey Kong was battling King K. Rool.

The second game was the new 3D Mario for Wii U, and I saw Mario swimming through a water stage. The HD graphics were very crisp.

I don't remember what the third game was. I was also on Nintendo Life reading people's excited posts to the news. I would assume since this dream had the new 3D Mario revealed that it took place during E3.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

137. Posted:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Ok, not screwing around this time, I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in the house of the dead, and successfully (but barely) escaped.

I have dreams like that a lot.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

138. Posted:

The night before last I had an ongoing dream about me in a Taco Bell restaurant ordering a trayful smorgasbord of everything from the menu, then realizing I didn't enough money to buy it, so I had to give it back. In other words, I never got to eat any of it. This cycled itself through for who knows how long before I woke up. Thankfully I was able to satisfy the apparent craving the following evening.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

139. Posted:

The other day I had a dream that me and my friend went to a Chinese buffet and it was a REALLY big place with people everywhere. But the buffet was only this tiny table with only four different things on it. And only a little of each x3.
So me and my friend took all that was there. And when we started eating everyone around us was like "How dare you eat all the food and leave nothing for us!?"

I think I was scared, because I woke up right after that x3. I also woke up hungry :O.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

WildMan

140. Posted:

I remember when I was like 5 or 6 I had a fear of bears. This fear lead to this one nightmare I had where my mom and I saw a bear on our land. We then decided to quickly get in the car and speed off to get away from the danger. However, the bear decided to chase us, even though we were going like 60 mph. It chased us all the way to the Minnesota-North Dakota border before I finally woke up. I remember that I woke up screaming, but can't remember much else.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852