Forums

Topic: The dream thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 231

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Konata wrote:

I had like one of the best dreams ever last night.

I found myself walking though my hallway, and my dad comes and says "It's Myungsoo on the phone for you!
(Myungsoo is the Visual from the group Infinite
Apparently in my dream world, me and Myungsoo are like besties.
So me and Myungsoo talked on the phone for like, 2 days straight. (I'm still confused about that x3.) We talked about random things, like yard games and pizza. It was all in English, but In my dream, he didn't have an actual voice. I was kinda sad about that .

When I woke up, I was SURE I really talked with Myungsoo but then I remembered it was only a dream >_<.

Somehow I knew your dream would be about K-pop.

Yeah it's only every other dream

Well of course it's going to be about K-Pop, you guys already know about my obsession :3.
Why does Myungsoo have to be so dreamy?
Get it! DREAM-Y. x3.
(Dang it, that made more sense in my head.)
Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I got revenge on LJM for making TBD eat my family. Apparently the Pikpik Emaan is just the chicken dance while being catapulted.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

catsrnice

I had a dream I had a demo of Dream Team.
I played the demo but very hesitantly and kept backing out because I didn't want to see spoilers. But then I realized I was dreaming and was very relieved because it meant I hadn't seen any spoilers. (Prince Peasley was in it )
I think the funniest part was that I was dreaming about Dream Team though.

Edited on by catsrnice

catsrnice

e-love

Can't tell if this is a thread about dreams..or Konata 's K-Pop obsessions

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Betelgroose

Emaan wrote:

Im pretty sure its about both

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Arianabtd

Groose_Lord wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Im pretty sure its about both

Pfft, it's not my fault people like to comment on my obsession x3. (But if I had a say in it, this thread would become Konata's K-Pop dream/Fantasy Thread. ^^.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

SpearGuy

What about my life-sucking dream?

SpearGuy

Drawdler

I had a dream that Wreck-It Ralph 2 came out. It was as good as the first movie. But it was one of those stupid dreams where you magically know you had a really good time, and yet never felt the experience of it during the dream, so I saw the movie but I don't know what it was about in actual life
And the other half of the dream, I was navigating a laser stealth maze. Weird. I think that I did that to get to the theater... They must have been incredibly uptight about security.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

SpearGuy

Last night I had a weird dream. I dreamt that my mom left at 5:00 in the morning and left me and my sister home alone. Me and my sister (She's 5) were in the living room with the tv off. These criminals (1 at a time) Kept poking in at the doorway and rail and going in a sort-of high voice "Hah hah! Ahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Ahahaha!" It was weird. Evertime I heard it, I sheilded my sister by hugging her close to my chest (lifting her in the air) I think the criminals were in there because I watched an ep. of death note right before I went to bed. In the second half of the dream, I was at school and was worried I would get in trouble for not getting my assignment book signed. I walked into the artroom where my homeroom was and everyone was patting and clapping their hands and legs and singing "Apple sauce, apple sauce, in a tree" Over and over again! It was catchy. Then my teacher checked my assignment book and ok'd it. Then I joined in on "Apple sauce, Apple sauce, in a tree" I have no idea where that song came from! It is catchy, though....heh heh heh.......

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Mickey

I had a dream that started out as a Star wars dream, then it turned into a My Little Pony dream, and then it turned into a MLP/Power Rangers hybrid... I'm not skimming, that's all I can remember!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

My dream: I was playing Kid Icarus Uprising and "that big scary trolling guy" (you KIU guys know what I'm talking about) was carrying a bunch of trees and was going to carry those trees to the other side of the planet. The details were vague but I think it involves teaming up with "yellow haired nature girl". The time was sunrise. Pit and "that big scary trolling guy" was going on a high speed chase. Lands were passing by very quickly and there was a couple of seconds before impact but Pit kept his concentration and defeated "that big scary trolling guy". But then a door appeared with "that big scary trolling guy's" face. The door opened and Pit got sucked in.

Then I woke up......

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

I had a dream where there was a Papa John's Pizza parade - a pizza theme'd parade involving Mascot chefs, and loads of pizza. I think I was hungry at the time...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

Last night, I dreamed that Nintendo and iNiS had created Elite Beat Agents X Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, and the case was made out of gold (or at least, painted Gold) and the cover art was in 3D, the logo was like a super 3D, because it looked like if the 3DS had it's own 3D it could see, while having it's own, even the game card was golden, and it looked amazing. it said that it had 200 songs in it, 100 American/English songs and 100 Japanese songs, and it said that once you clear all the songs, you'll unlock 100 bonus "Nintendo Generations" songs, songs from the NES through the Wii U. Probably best of all was that it came in a big box that contained an art book, CD, poster, and a figure with all the Agents and Ouendan posing.................................And then I woke up and felt sad that something like this will never happen, and if this game was real, then it would be one of the greatest games oh all time.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Arianabtd

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS EVERYONE.
I just had another K-Pop related dream. (This is weird though, I usually only have them like once a month.)
I was at this Resturant~ And then Sunggyu (Leader of the group Infinite.) and me were eating pizza together...
The end.
I'm pretty sure there was more, but for some reason I don't remember much of it as I do other dreams. That dream could have had some really juicy stuff though .

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

CanisWolfred

^Wow, once a month? I think that might be more frequent than I have giant robot dreams. Also, we both had dreams about pizza? What kind of pizza?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Arianabtd

^
I'm not exactly clear on what kind, but I'm pretty sure it has mushrooms on it. (Mushrooms on pizza is my favorite ^^.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

SpearGuy

Last night I had a dream that I went to gamstop with my homeroom, or maybe just 1 friend, I don't know. Anyway, All I remember was looking around seeing paper mario TTYD for 3ds, and a ton of other gamecube games, except they were for the actual system. I also saw a ton of DS games out New (i mean the old ones, like canvas curse, Diy, etc) Sitting in their covers on the shelves. I kept looking back at school or something. That's all I remember. In the dream, I was thinking "Heck yeah!" But then I woke up. AGGH!

SpearGuy

Arianabtd

@CanisWolfred
I'm remembering a little more of my dream, and now I remember that the people next to me and Sunggyu were eating pepperoni pizza. Oh and then for no reason we started laughing really hard and I spit out my pizza xD. But I don't know what we were laughing about >_<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Snagrio

All this talk about pizza reminds me of a dream I had about two years ago. It was set in a CiCi's pizza restaurant, and the entire cast of Super Smash Bros. Brawl was there. Each character had their own way of eating their pizzas. The Kongs added bananas to theirs, Yoshi and Kirby ate them in stacks, the princesses (and Marth) delicately cut the slices into tiny bite-sized pieces, Bowser burned his (and set his table on fire) before eating; the list goes on. I even wrote a short FanFiction story about that dream.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.