Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 536

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature Damn!

Man, I've been waiting forever to catch Yonder on sale. (it's not on sale. I'm just amazed. It's about the only game that never goes on sale)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@Woomy_NNYes I'm still waiting a lot of games to go on sale (arms and Mario party). 40 isn't really a good deal for those. Im thinking 20 or 25 ya know.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

The spring eshop sale is legit folks. Grabbing final fantasy 7 and maybe dragon quest

NintendoByNature

Xyphon22

As kind of a good one-two punch, Anodyne is on sale for 99 cents on Switch eShop and the sequel (Anodyne 2) is free on Epic this week. I haven't played either yet to see if they are any good, but they look fun and it's a good way to play a series for incredibly cheap.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

klingki

@Xyphon22 Havenโ€™t played Anodyne 2, but the first one was a solid little game. Absolutely worth a buck!

klingki

Tyranexx

Ubisoft is offering the PC version of Child of Light for free until 8 AM your local time on March 28th. You will have to log with a Uplay account to redeem. Note that it's also just the base game.

Link: https://store.ubi.com/us/game/?lang=en_US&pid=56c4948488a...

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

CurryPowderKeg79

(The Touryst) has finally gone on sell. It's 30% off at $13.99(U.S).

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

NintendoByNature

Anyone notice how high the prices are on Amazon during the lockdown? Guess they figured they might as well capitalize on it.

NintendoByNature

CurryPowderKeg79

(Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection) from Gamestop is 50% off and (Disney Classics: Aladdin & The Lion King) is 33% off. Both are $19.99 each (U.S)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

NintendoByNature

Amazon is finally hosting some deals. Red faction is $20, mk11 is $20. Im at least grabbing 1 of them.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

NintendoByNature wrote:

Amazon is finally hosting some deals. Red faction is $20, mk11 is $20. Im at least grabbing 1 of them.

@NintendoByNature hmm ๐Ÿค” that Mario Kart 11 deal sounds like a good one (excuse my playing dumb ๐Ÿ˜‹)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

I saw Friday the 13th available for 12.50 on the eshop. Is it worth it?

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Both Celeste and Towerfall are on sale on the Switch eShop right now for $4.99 each.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

If you preorder Trials of Mana on Amazon, you get the free Rabite adornment dlc as a bonus. I'll probably stick to the Wal-Mart discount myself though.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Wal-Mart has some of the arcade 1up machines for $50.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Eh, if you're really curious about the game because it was so controversial when it came out, get it ..... Frankly, the gameplay is guesswork or cheating & it's really not worth it, IMO

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic