Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,841 to 9,860 of 96,243

Undead_terror

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

My review for Soulcalibur on Android Link

'

oh hey another port of a dreamcast game besides ChuChu Rocket and Crazy Taxi, the porting of dreamcast games aren't too hot.

Indeed, I wish that they would release all content that was in the game into the port...SC lacked content that it once had.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

Undead_terror wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

My review for Soulcalibur on Android Link

'

oh hey another port of a dreamcast game besides ChuChu Rocket and Crazy Taxi, the porting of dreamcast games aren't too hot.

Indeed, I wish that they would release all content that was in the game into the port...SC lacked content that it once had.

yeah. i love Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but the Phone version of the game was just utter garbage.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Electricmastro

So apparently there's a sale where each game of the Spyro and Crash trilogy is less than a dollar. Too bad I already bought them full-price prior to this. Oh well, more support to the companies I guess. :/ https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE2014?smcid=psblog:flash-sale:store-msf77008-9_flashsale2014s-blog-2014-04-18-ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

DiscoDriver43

ok. I just impulse bought Spyro 2.

Yoshi

Wow, I just discovered how HAL Laboratory's name came to be. Apparently, HAL was named so that each letter put them a step ahead of IBM.

Mind. Blown.

EDIT: Apparently, the source for this was Nintendo Life itself, but the article was written in late 2012.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WinterWarm

@Gioku

Thanks, sorry I've been so spotty, TimeWarner Cable seems incapable of providing a steady internet connection.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

YES! I finally beat Chrono Trigger! Untitled
Note: Crono's Luminaire, Frog & Robo's Cure Wave, and Triple Raid really work wonders against the final boss.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

TIL one of the useful ways of using random sticks you find outside is to use them to pick gum out of the bottom of your shoe.

@WaveBoy Untitled

Electricmastro

Wario Land 4 coming out on Wii U Virtual Console gives me the motivation to finally go back to Wario Land 3.

DiscoDriver43

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKKA3M-2sJc] I speak for the Trees, now go ahead and buy our new SUVs

Yoshi

So I very recently did this in RollerCoaster Tycoon....

Untitled

Yes, it is a simple rendition of Baby Park from Double Dash!! I colored it the best I could using pink for one side and blue for the other. It is even 7 laps in length! But I made two mistakes. First, the track is backwards and second, the start line is in the wrong place.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

mystman12

Pretty cool! You might be able to download the Baby Park music and make it play at the ride as well... Unless that's only available in RCT3. (Which I've been playing lately)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

MarceloKamui

never played roller coaster tycoon XD

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

LyIa

All I do in RCT is make death traps. :/

all men are kings 👑

Yoshi

mystman12 wrote:

Pretty cool! You might be able to download the Baby Park music and make it play at the ride as well... Unless that's only available in RCT3. (Which I've been playing lately)

Legitimately, only in RCT3. There might be a way to get the music in somehow, though.

MarceloKamui wrote:

never played roller coaster tycoon XD

You're missing out. The first two were the best!

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I can see why that would be fun, but I just can't stand the thought of people dying in crashes.

Now playing:

mystman12

brewsky wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I can see why that would be fun, but I just can't stand the thought of people dying in crashes.

Lucky for you, Peeps can't actually die in RCT3 so you can do whatever you want to then and never feel bad! Especially since they say things like "Wheee!" and "Yee-haw!" whenever you blow them up or something.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Yoshi

mystman12 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Lucky for you, Peeps can't actually die in RCT3 so you can do whatever you want to then and never feel bad! Especially since they say things like "Wheee!" and "Yee-haw!" whenever you blow them up or something.

To be honest, I've never knew that, but I never experienced it. I don't recall ever running into the dreaded "Station Brakes Failure" in RCT3, unlike the other two where people can actually die if your mechanic doesn't fix it in time.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

OptometristLime

brewsky wrote:

So I very recently did this in RollerCoaster Tycoon....

Untitled

Yes, it is a simple rendition of Baby Park from Double Dash!! I colored it the best I could using pink for one side and blue for the other. It is even 7 laps in length! But I made two mistakes. First, the track is backwards and second, the start line is in the wrong place.

Still a great idea!
And decent execution... not that the Go Kart tool is especially challenging.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

ITAFTRS

Booked a time to get my fourth tattoo done the other day. It's a picture of Midna that I've drawn. Aaah, can't wait til June 11th!!!

ITAFTRS

MixMasterMudkip

GO SPEED RACER! GO SPEED RACER! GO SPEED RACER! GOOOOO!
Untitled

Edited on by MixMasterMudkip

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic