Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,701 to 9,720 of 96,524

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy a lot happened, but the worst part happened when I had already left so it affected me less than the others.
hint, look at the last few pages of goodbye/vacations thread for the part AFTER I left

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: Is it okay for me sign up for other site? Yea the goodbye thread went crazy after everyone left. But something must have happened that cause you guys to leave. I left because I just need time to study for the exams.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy anyone is welcome in the other site as long as they aren't looking for trouble.
and I left because, well, of a kinda small fight that got big in a bad day for me.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Does anyone here have a backloggery I haven't added to my multitap and vice versa?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Captain_Toad

Me i think?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

hey captain!!! how's it going?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Anyway what is everyone up to?

Electricmastro

Super_Gravy wrote:

Anyway what is everyone up to?

Editing Game Grumps.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Super_Gravy

Ahh cool! Are you working for Game Grumps?

Electricmastro

Super_Gravy wrote:

Ahh cool! Are you working for Game Grumps?

No, I just make best moment compilations.

For example: [youtube:xmEKn2QlIVc]

GuSolarFlare

hey! @Dark-Luigi you're also back!

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

@GuSilverFlame Yes, but only because you came back. Like I said to @Gioku, in one of my oaths:

"The Green Thunder shall never leave his friends behind."

So yeah, for the rest of you, don't get all mushy on me, because again, like I said, I'm only here because @GSF is here. Hence why he's my best friends/minions.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi you're always such a cool guy!

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GuSilverFlame - Clearly, this shows how important you are to some of the forums! Don't leave us again! Please...?
Welcome back to the forums, @GuSilverFlame & @Dark-Luigi. I'm not clear on everything that happened but hopefully we can all put the past behind us.

I understand that @Gioku may not come back but I hope he's well.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

@DreamyViridi about not leaving anymore, I can't promisse I won't leave when I'm on vacations or if I go to somewhere without internet!

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GuSilverFlame - Oh you know what I mean.
It's good to see you.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Super_Gravy

@DreamyViridi: It's good to see you again as well.
@Dark-Luigi: It's good to see you again and… I didn't know you left before but I won't get mushy on you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic