Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,681 to 9,700 of 96,243

Undead_terror

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Undead_terror Will you be taking over the scenario thread duties now?

Well if you guys want to post scenarios I will update the thread for you, but if you want me to do it I will have to try and fine scenarios that haven't been used yet.
I guess I will post todays scenario tho.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Undead_terror wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Undead_terror Will you be taking over the scenario thread duties now?

Well if you guys want to post scenarios I will update the thread for you, but if you want me to do it I will have to try and fine scenarios that haven't been used yet.
I guess I will post todays scenario tho.

Well I was just trying to keep the thread alive as I though you'd left the forums and a few people seem to enjoy it (including me), if I see a good scenario I'll post it or if no one has posted a scenario for the day I'll put one up but otherwise its probably best if you do it as the title can be changed immediately.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Electricmastro

I've starting playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 today. What I didn't like about Sonic 1991 was how it was a little too platform based. I know that it would be rather redundant if every stage was just run, run, run, but one of the things Sonic is advertised for is for his speed, and that really can;t be demonstrated when he's forced to slow down when platforming more than 75% of the time, especially in the water. To garbage with that drowning alert noise.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Veloster

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could do something for me. I need the white background on this image turned black. Only the bit behind the Eye of Truth, the bit behind Ghirahim needs to stay white.

Untitled

Thanks in advance to anyone willing.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Electricmastro

What if Sonic the Hedgehog 3's Ice Cap Zone... had lyrics?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

SheldonRandoms

What if Dynamite Headdy had lyrics? I bet it would sound so bad

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

@SheldonRandoms Mind if I ask you about your current sprite set? The main dev from "that" site is asking when you'll be able to finish your character in time for summer. He seems very interested in getting your sprite into his project.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Super_Gravy

Hey guys I'm not gone yet. But I still need to study for two exams coming up so I may not be on for a while again...

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

well I was gone for a week(as planned) hope you didn't miss me!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DanMan82

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Someone on here said you were leaving NL permanently, but obviously that is not the case. Welcome back!

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

GuSolarFlare

DanMan82 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Someone on here said you were leaving NL permanently, but obviously that is not the case. Welcome back!

well it's a long story, first I was leaving for a week, then there was a lot of trouble when I wasn't around and things went mad for a while.
though now I'll be less active than before

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Happy 20th anniversary.

Untitled

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: I didn't know you left since I left a while a ago. I just came back today and... what happened to Gioku? I noticed somebody took over the avatar contest.

DanMan82

Super_Gravy wrote:

what happened to Gioku? I noticed somebody took over the avatar contest.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

He seems to have left indefinitely. He announced it part way down the page of this thread.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy almost everyone left for now, though they might or not comeback since we made our forums
http://nintendofriends.freeforums.org/index.php
I'm staying in both sites

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: Wow... I didn't realize so many people left and is Gioku on that site? Or at least some of us?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy some are still here.
Gioku, not sure if he'll come back
and I feel kinda bad because almost everyone that left, left partly because I left...
@Jazzer94 it's good to be back(especially because I don't need to leave the other site either )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: What happened? Why everyone is leaving? I just came back like from like couple of months vacation. I came back for you guys! At least couple of us are here.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic