Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,661 to 9,680 of 96,492

FriedSquid

Veloster wrote:

Ok, I really can't deal with this anymore! I tried to make this work, tried to use some other forum, any other forum, but NO, it's hopeless! This is so damn horrible, I feel like crying! Everybody. Is. Gone!. And I can't deal with it anymore, everytime I visit here, it just affects me more and more.

Everyone I ever called a friend here is gone!
I can't take this empty, lifeless environment anymore!....

From what I understand it was you who had made GuSilverFlame consider leaving, and then Gioku left too because of what you started between him, which then caused everyone to leave in the Goodbye Thread (which I think you also made worse, along with some others)

To me it doesn't seem like you're in a good position to complain. (unless maybe you're trying to joke again by being sarcastic)

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

mystman12

CaptainSquid wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Ok, I really can't deal with this anymore! I tried to make this work, tried to use some other forum, any other forum, but NO, it's hopeless! This is so damn horrible, I feel like crying! Everybody. Is. Gone!. And I can't deal with it anymore, everytime I visit here, it just affects me more and more.

From what I understand it was you who had made GuSilverFlame consider leaving, and then Gioku left too because of what you started between him, which then caused everyone to leave in the Goodbye Thread (which I think you also made worse, along with some others)

To me it doesn't seem like you're in a good position to complain. (unless maybe you're trying to joke again by being sarcastic)

Pretty sure he's sorry and now is just sad. He actually apologized on the new forums. It's not just his fault either.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

OptometristLime

^ Yep, that's what I've observed as well.

And honestly friends don't let friends stay down; I think most are ready to let bygones be gone.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SheldonRandoms

Karakato wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Are you sure all of your friends is gone @V_boy? Because, (ahem) I'm still here.

All my friends are dead...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FriedSquid

mystman12 wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Pretty sure he's sorry and now is just sad. He actually apologized on the new forums. It's not just his fault either.

I hadn't seen that until just now! My apologies. Hopefully this whole thing will just be forgotten, then.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

mystman12

Soooo... What did people usually chit-chat about? Stuff? Things? Happenings? THERE ARE TOO MANY CHOICES!!!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

mystman12 wrote:

Soooo... What did people usually chit-chat about? Stuff? Things? Happenings? THERE ARE TOO MANY CHOICES!!!

I got Sonic Classic Collection today.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Veloster

@CaptainSquid - I'd hardly call it "complaining",...

Imagine you had a free period in school, where you and all your friends just hung out and spoke without a care. Then, every one of them left except you....

That's how this feels to me.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Klimbatize

Veloster wrote:

Imagine you had a free period in school, where you and all your friends just hung out and spoke without a care. Then, every one of them left except you....

I'm still shaky on the details, but aren't you the cause of them leaving? And if so, if one joke can make a bunch of "friends" leave then they weren't really friends anyway. Sounds like teenage angst stuff, so it's best to act above that.

Just look for new people to associate with that won't bail at the first tinge of discomfort. Otherwise you're just seeming extremely codependent.They were looking for a reason to leave anyway, obviously.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Jazzer94

Electricmastro wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

I got Sonic Classic Collection today.

On what system?
Edit: Just realised I have this on DS derp so is this your first time playing Sonic 1,2 and 3?

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Klimbatize

Also, it's not like those guys are actually gone. You know they're still checking these threads, despite their claims that they'll never check the site again.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Veloster

Klimbatize wrote:

Veloster wrote:

I'm still shaky on the details, but aren't you the cause of them leaving? And if so, if one joke can make a bunch of "friends" leave then they weren't really friends anyway. Sounds like teenage angst stuff, so it's best to act above that.

Just look for new people to associate with that won't bail at the first tinge of discomfort. Otherwise you're just seeming extremely codependent.They were looking for a reason to leave anyway, obviously.

You know what, you're right. Enough of this stupid skulking!
So what if I made a joke, and so what if I had a disagreement with someone (that's life) - none of it was enough to warrant a horde pf members leaving. And if I recall correctly, most of them were claiming they were planning on leaving anyway, beforehand.

I'm not saying I'm not still sorry for what happened, what I am saying is enough!

Thank you @Klimbatize.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Jazzer94

@Moorpheel I was wondering if I could try writing some Wii U e-shop reviews for the eshopgurus website as I noticed that the sight has no Wii U eshop game reviews.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Undead_terror

Back to visit NL once again, a nice bit of hate on the thread don't you think, as for me I never said I was leaving NL but got caught up in the other forums, I might be spending more time there then here tho, so everyone don't hate on your Undead friend!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Holding a contest!, we at eshop gurus got a spare code for Yumi's Odd odyssey for the 3DS, we only have one code so it's up to anyone if they want to join the contest, it's a North American code so go here to fill in and post a comment here!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Undead_terror
Ha! The jokes on you! I don't need to join your contest, I'll just take the code from your wed site with my L33t hax0r skillz!
Now you will wish you never gave anyone that link.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

LordJumpMad wrote:

@Undead_terror
Ha! The jokes on you! I don't need to join your contest, I'll just take the code from your wed site with my L33t hax0r skillz!
Now you will wish you never gave anyone that link.

Hail the true all powerful Lord of Madness not that fake pretender to the throne @MadLz

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic