Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 96,243

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster give me a break, I tripped in the stairs, sprained my ankle, got the classwork done wrong, the girl that I thought to be linking me already got another guy, the site I watch anime is getting messed up and filled with south park episodes, people said some things I like should die and I'm with a strong headache.... I'm not in the mood for any of this.

So bl**dy what? You're having a bad day, so everyone else has to aswell?
I'm not exactly at 100% today - don't see me spreading it.
@CanisWolfred - Just back off, please.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster nope it's not that people need to have a bad day, it's that I'm not with the patience for jokes or fighting...
and I WASN'T spreading it until it got this far.
man, I should have left without a word when I had the chance.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster nope it's not that people need to have a bad day, it's that I'm not with the patience for jokes or fighting...

Same thing, different wording.

what the hell!?!?!??!?!?!?
how is a "bad day" the same thing as "no jokes or fights"?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

It's the same thing because the simple fact that you "have no patience" today, means youre obviously having a bad day.

Unless, where you live "Im having an awesome day, I have like no patience! Woop!* is a common saying.

Edited on by Veloster

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

It's the same thing because thehsimple fact that you "have no patience" today, means youre obviously having a bad day.

Unless, where you live "Im having an awesome day, I have like no patience! Woop!* is a common saying.

so because I have no patience for untimely jokes and for fighting and I'm having a bad day it means I want everyone else to have a bad day?

my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

It's the same thing because thehsimple fact that you "have no patience" today, means youre obviously having a bad day.

so because I have no patience for untimely jokes and for fighting and I'm having a bad day it means I want everyone else to have a bad day?

You already stated that todays not been too great, but don't take my word for it:

"@Veloster give me a break, I tripped in the stairs, sprained my ankle, got the classwork done wrong, the girl that I thought to be linking me already got another guy, the site I watch anime is getting messed up and filled with south park episodes, people said some things I like should die and I'm with a strong headache.... I'm not in the mood for any of this."

Edited on by Veloster

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster so.... where in that do I say I want everyone else to have a bad day? I said GIVE ME A BREAK and instead you came with some weird reasoning that I want everybody else to have a bad day!
ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK AND STOP ALL THIS AT ONCE!
is it so hard to understand?

my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster so.... where in that do I say I want everyone else to have a bad day? I said GIVE ME A BREAK and instead you came with some weird reasoning that I want everybody else to have a bad day!
ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK AND STOP ALL THIS AT ONCE!
is it so hard to understand?

FFS, this is my last post regarding this and I'll break it down so you understand.

• I made a joke
  • You replied in a very snide manner
  • I was confused as to why you were im such a mood
  • You posted a list of bad things happening that day
  • I then asked, why you having a bad day meant you were being rude

...and here we are. I don't care what you reply next @GuSilverFlame, I'm done

CanisWolfred

Veloster wrote:

Okay, Velostar, are you serious? Have you seiously had such a swell life that nothing bad has ever happened to you that made you more irratable and lowered your frustration tolerance to the point where you're more likely to snap at something that wouldn't normally bother you? Because that's what a bad day does!!! That should not be hard for anybody who has ever had a bad day to understand.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Veloster

CanisWolfred wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Okay, seriously Velostar, are you an idiot or have you seiously had such a swell life that nothing bad has ever happened to you that made you more irratable and lowered your frustration tolerance to the point where you're more likely to snap at something that wouldn't normally bother you? Because that's what a bad day does!!! That should not be hard for anybody who has ever had a bad day to understand.

Ok, I'm trying so hard not to swear right now. How dare you! Yes, I've had bad days. I'm having one right now (my temperature is fluctuating like a yoyo, and my head has only just stopped hurting), but did I pass any of that discomfort onto you (before this cr*p started)? No.

Now please, end this pile of bull right now,

Jazzer94

Well this spiraled out of control quickly I think everyone needs to calm down a bit.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Veloster

@GuSilverFlame - I apologise for adding to your mood today, by trolling a thread I shouldn't have. I got annoyed that you spoke quite snide to me, bad day or not. I honestly don't know how this dragged on so long.

Are you willing to say were both at fault (60/40 XD), and MOVE ON? Because I find it sad that, I've went from being distressed that you said you were leaving, to being in this situation.

As for my "Rejected" post, I apologise profusely for that, it was disgusting! :/

So, what do you say?

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster ok...

but I'm still going to take a short break from NL.

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

no matter what happens, or how bad things get, we can all take solace in the fact that everything will eventually end up blamed on @Gioku xP

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Marakuto

randomlypikachu wrote:

no matter what happens, or how bad things get, we can all take solace in the fact that everything will eventually end up blamed on @Gioku xP

I'm relieved knowing that he messed up my house and made my sister clear it up. 8)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic