Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,561 to 9,580 of 96,507

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku @Veloster and @Dark_Luigi don't worry, yet, I might not leave it might be just like Gioku said, it might be over as soon I'm in a better mood

I'm afarid of the results..... I said I'd MAYBE leave for a while, not entirely...
also only this time I don't want to blame Gioku

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi your car is done, and i made a gif of it spinning, but the filesize is too huge so I'm fiddling around with it currently... please wait a moment!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@GSF Phew, that's good to hear, he's a gift for ya.
Untitled

this looks PERFECT!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Yoshi

This is Animal Crossing! If someone says you can't leave, then you have to stay!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

Also, this is where I'm going:
Untitled
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. It is seriously the coolest museum ever!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

@Veloster I'm gonna be leaving the house for awhile; but when I get back I can do one for you!

No no @Gooki, I don't want you to have to do it. I don't feel right having you do all these things for me, and me not being able to return the favor.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

DiscoDriver43

Hey Gioku, do you think i can have a car as well ^w^

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Veloster

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I'm thinking about leaving NL for a while.....
you know, there's not much here for me anymore.
though I'll definitely stick around until the Kid Icarus Uprising and the Pokémon XY tournaments are over.

Damn, please don't.
It'll be so boring if you leave.

Retracted.

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

though I'll definitely stick around until the Kid Icarus Uprising and the Pokémon XY tournaments are over.

Damn, please don't.

Retracted.

your problem, you messed with the anime thread(even if just a little) and called me a jerk for not liking it.

my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Damn, please don't.

Retracted.

your problem, you messed with the anime thread(even if just a little) and called me a jerk for not liking it.

My problem? You got butthurt over a little joke, and spoke to me like dirt.

Edited on by Veloster

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster give me a break, I tripped in the stairs, sprained my ankle, got the classwork done wrong, the girl that I thought to be linking me already got another guy, the site I watch anime is getting messed up and filled with south park episodes, people said some things I like should die and I'm with a strong headache.... I'm not in the mood for any of this.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic