Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,501 to 9,520 of 96,243

TsunamiSensei

I have a very weird sleep schedule, but I'm determined to break it tonight! I'll be around for much longer than usual, so don't be surprised.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

hey @Metroidlink what have you been up to?(and can we battle tomorow? for the Pokémon xy tournament)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame I've been very busy with school so I can't battle tomorrow but I can this weekend
I have also had a VERY bad day today I haven't done anything today...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Undead_terror

20 cm of snow tomorrow and high winds...SNOW WHY U NO DIE, I'm going to drag the evil purple winter creature to hell!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink ok I'll try to find some time in the weekend(it's unpredictable)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

OK video has been rendered, but in 49 two-second-long chunks, so I am currently splicing them together, and then I will add music.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Undead_terror wrote:

20 cm of snow tomorrow and high winds...SNOW WHY U NO DIE, I'm going to drag the evil purple winter creature to hell!

And apparently it's going to be the biggest storm of the decade...oh joy.

Has anyone played slotomania? all my friends were playing it and so I gave it a try, it's pretty fun, you don't do much but it has a feeling to it, you can even see others playing the same slot you are and see if you can be the highest rank in a certain amount of time before the timer is up and someone wins a jackpot.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... I want to keep the sound effects in this video, but the program I'm using won't let me just superimpose the music over the sound that's already in the video... hmm... maybe it'll let me save the audio separately and I can mix it in Audacity... actually, I'm gonna go try that right now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@undead_Terror I'm not really into games of chance, slots, roulette, that kind of stuff.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

Ta-da! My second track with TrackMania² Stadium:

I'm getting back into the hang of building tracks.
I think this one turned out way better than the first.

pretty sweet

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Yoshi

Can I just express my disdain for the Fire Temple room in Ganon's Castle in Ocarina of Time Master Quest? This room is a nightmare.

….You can probably tell I'm holding in my hatred, can't you?

EDIT: Made it through, but I still hate that room. Hated it in the original as well.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DiscoDriver43

So, anyone worried about how GBA games will look on an HD TV? PS1 games seem to suffer from HD and i can't help but feel that GBA games will also suffer.

So, how is Jet Set Radio HD?

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

Making custom stickers for this game is easier than I thought it would be!
Untitled
...I needed two programs to make it, but it was a simple process.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic