Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,381 to 9,400 of 96,310

SomeBitTripFan

/remembers using dial-up

As much as I love the dial-up sound, I can't say I miss waiting two hours for something to load (as long as no one USED THE PHONE!!)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

JunkosBoobies

No soundtrack will ever get better than Brawl's (Maybe SSB4's Soundtrack, idk) even though it's mostly remixes. :/

Yes, that last one is biased...

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@PSI_King the Earthbound musics in Brawl were my favorites! xD especially this one

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku try and beat THIS!

so perfect! :')

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@PSI_King definitely! it's hard to find more than a handful of bad songs in brawl!

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Only bad people who eat kittens hate Ridge Racer music

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GuSolarFlare

@DiscoDriver43 ok just avoid saying cat girls...... <.< >.> it's bad omen in NL since THAT user
not really, just teasing.

@Neko_Chan LOL!!!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@DiscoDriver43 ok just avoid saying cat girls...... <.< >.> it's bad omen in NL since THAT user
not really, just teasing.

@Neko_Chan LOL!!!!!!

Hey i like Catgirls... Ok, the only i actually like is Felicia. She is the only one who doesn't look like a bad cosplayer UH Neko-Chan mentioned something about someone. Who was this user you are talking about?

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that thread is dying now it doesn't have teenagers going wild due to hormones

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Neko_Chan wrote:

@DiscoDriver43 I was talking about the Funniest Avatar thread. And you remind me of a certain person who also likes Felicia......
@Gioku Sweet! I bet you're playing it right now

Jmaster whoever? is he some banned person?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic