Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,241 to 9,260 of 96,243

DiscoDriver43

Hello. I beaten Ridge Racer Type 4 with the washed out has-been team. Game has some great music, but it looks terrible on my HD Tv. Is it me or does PS1 games suffer from HD?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

I'm gonna start a drawing now... hopefully that'll get me in a better mood. I haven't drawn anything in ages.

Gotta figure out how I wanna shape the head... hmm...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Ugh. This is me right now:
Untitled
I'm getting out of here for awhile. See everyone later.
Hopefully I'll be feeling better (happier). :/

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So a few people don't like the shows you like, I wouldn't care what people thought of what I watched!...but see ya if you must go.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku's gonna be in for a world of hurt in the real world if he can't even handle some people not liking some TV shows he likes. :/ I mean, I was like that for a while with Anime, but then I remembered that there's absolutely no reason why I should care. It's just a TV show. It has nothing to do with me or who I am as a person, so why should I take it personally?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Metroidlink

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Well, there goes another one of my friends...This is getting ridiculous...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Wheeler

Gioku, not everyone is going to have the same taste as you. Some will hate it and others will enjoy it. At the end of the day just watch the shows you like and forget what other people think about it.

Wheeler

Wheeler

Veloster wrote:

Anyone else notice this? I certainly didn't:
Untitled

Since they were introduce. I don't know how should I feel right now.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

JunkosBoobies

Veloster wrote:

Anyone else notice this? I certainly didn't:
Untitled

I noticed that. Also, another fact, if you try to trade the Pokemon Frosslass on the GTS, it has to be nicknamed because of the word a**. There are also a few other Pokemon too like that.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Jazzer94

@Gioku Everyone has different states if we all liked the same thing life would be boring so don't get upset over trivial things like opinions.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mickey

Some_Folks wrote:

But Gioku... people won't always like what you like. You can't just get upset over differing opinions.

Overrated (in this context) means the show isn't as good as people think it is. There's no subjectivity in the actual definition, so stop explaining subjectivity to Gioku.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@veloster I actually noticed that
@gioku don't be upset because someone dosen't like MLP, remember us bronies are more than just a few people and I think we are more than them just think of those who like the series just as much as you do

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Came here to tell everyone goodnight... I might be back tomorrow... who knows. NL has just been leaving me with an unpleasant taste lately... :/

CanisWolfred

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Some_Folks wrote:

But Gioku... people won't always like what you like. You can't just get upset over differing opinions.

Overrated (in this context) means the show isn't as good as people think it is. There's no subjectivity in the actual definition, so stop explaining subjectivity to Gioku.

But it's still subjective, since it relies entirely on personal opinion. There's no objectivity to it. You can't prove one show is better than another without inserting your own likes and dislikes. It's an entirely subjective premise.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

CanisWolfred wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Some_Folks wrote:

But it's still subjective, since it relies entirely on personal opinion. There's no objectivity to it. You can't prove one show is better than another without inserting your own likes and dislikes. It's an entirely subjective premise.

Well that came out of nowhere.

'Overrated', like I said before, basically means "[this thing] isn't as good as people think it is". We aren't talking about one show being better than another.

Back on-topic: I'll admit I was wrong to say there wasn't any subjectivity to it, but there is, at the very least, some objectivity to it since it's "[this thing] isn't as good as people think it is", and not "I personally believe that people like [this thing] too much".

That's all I want to say on this. Goodnight.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic