Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,201 to 9,220 of 96,319

ToonLink795

So I'm just wandering how do you post pictures and videos on here without having to go to actual site?

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

CanisWolfred

ToonLink795 wrote:

@ undead_terror

Hmm Dragon Crystal... I actually enjoyed that game quite a bit. I have the game for my 3DS.

Edit. ok maybe I did not enjoy it a lout I thought it was a decent game. I liked random generation of the dungeons even though there was not a lout to them. The game kind of reminded me of something similar to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon which I use to play years ago.

The Mystery Dungeon series (which the Pokemon ones are a part of) kinda popularized the Rogue-like Genre, so that's understandable...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

ToonLink795 wrote:

@ undead_terror

Hmm Dragon Crystal... I actually enjoyed that game quite a bit. I have the game for my 3DS.

Edit. ok maybe I did not enjoy it a lout I thought it was a decent game. I liked random generation of the dungeons even though there was not a lout to them. The game kind of reminded me of something similar to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon which I use to play years ago.

The Mystery Dungeon series (which the Pokemon ones are a part of) kinda popularized the Rogue-like Genre, so that's understandable...

I never knew! I should try those games out as well!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Electricmastro

ToonLink795 wrote:

So I'm just wandering how do you post pictures and videos on here without having to go to actual site?

For pictures: Untitled

For videos: [youtube:insert characters that come after the "=" sign here <add other parentheses

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Wheeler

Nothing like spending some quality time with your dog.

Wheeler

ToonLink795

Ummm.. Was looking for a cool picture of link to post when I ran into this on google search lol.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/219/a/2/pony_link_by_d...

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.

DiscoDriver43

You know, it is weird for me to see Rambo not actually kill anyone besides that police man, who was a super jerk to him (You know, the movie First Blood?)

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

Veloster wrote:

Do you think this thread will ever reach the dreaded Page 2?

We already passed page 2, it's ancient history, what are you talking about?

lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ToonLink795

Veloster wrote:

Do you think this thread will ever reach the dreaded Page 2?

Gioku wrote:

We already passed page 2, it's ancient history, what are you talking about?

I know right if this thread were still on page 2 I would probaly not be even here lol.

Edited on by ToonLink795

ToonLink795

Gioku wrote:

I nominate page 2 as the best page of posts in the entire thread!

@Gioku
Yep I think I think might have to agree with you on that. There is some funny stuff on page 2 like the GIF raccoons stealing cat food images lol. Gotta love the random stuff on here.

DiscoDriver43

Ridge Racer Type 4 is pretty fun. It's way of drifting is a little weird though.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

ToonLink795

So I’m just wandering if anyone saw my random image of link as a pony that I found yesterday. I thought it kind wearied and maybe even a little creepy. More like also how is this even possible. I guess link got transformed into a pony just like he got transformed into a wolf in twilight princess. Poor link.
Untitled

Edited on by ToonLink795

Metroidlink

I am bored Anyone want to play some games or something?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@ToonLink795 lol ponies are EVERYWHERE, you had better get used to it! XD
You can hardly take two steps through Google images before you find at least one!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic