[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I'm feeling ignored....

Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I'm feeling ignored....

Okay, here's a video dedicated to you! I have no idea what it has to do with anything, but at least you can say I dedicated it to you!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Awww... all those videos mean nothing to my situaton.... So Swee!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Big_Boy_Chubs I see a 3DS friend code bellow your signature(actually it's the same with everyone that put their friend code in NL but you asked for attention) what games do you have? I've been wanting an online match for a while..

on another note how's it going everyone? I've been out for a day and half due to manga addiction(over 100 chapters of Gash Bell in this short time span )

edit so many mistakes... I'm typing even worse than normally today....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

on another note how's it going everyone? I've been out for a day and half due to manga addiction(over 100 chapters of Gash Bell in this short time span )

You missed some weird stuff in this thread yesterday! Check out Page 46... you won't be disappointed...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

I've Pokemon black 2, acnl, super street fighter IV, and pilotwings. Do you have any of those?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

wait, I've just noticed it..... @Big_Boy_Chubs is back! welcome back and avoid trouble this time dude! while you were out I was almost banned for "certain circunstances"

no luck, I only have Kid Icarus:Uprising, Resident Evil:Revelations and Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon

EDIT2(being a good user by not double posting! ) @Gioku strangely the only ad that appears in NL for me is the one about adblock... it started right after it started blocking stuff I didn't want blocked(my animes ) and I deleted it...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

i was gone for two days and you almost got banned?
@GuSilverFlame i used to have kid icarus until i beat it and got bored....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

before the 3DS, online games bored me easily(with a few exceptions) now on the 3DS all the ones I've played are too addicting to get me bored(the hard part is that always I feel like having a random match my internet is not working)

my Backloggery

OptometristLime

BadKitty wrote:

Most ads are related to your searches. Guess we know what Gioku was looking into...

Untitled

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

DawnOverALilly

I did it! YES YES YES! I just.....YES! Very happy at the moment and no one can bring me down~

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuSolarFlare

@DawnOverALilly did you acomplish something cool?

my Backloggery

DawnOverALilly

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@DawnOverALilly did you acomplish something cool?

Yes ^.^ I beat a Touhou 06 actually, screw you Remilia!

06 was the first one I played and out of all the years I have played the Touhou games I have only beat one of the 20 games that are out so far, and that was said to be the easiest one and even that one took me a long time.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

GuSolarFlare

@DawnOverALilly sounds exactly how I felt when I finished kirby 64 100%! it's great to finish a game that you've been trying for a long while!

my Backloggery

DawnOverALilly

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@DawnOverALilly sounds exactly how I felt when I finished kirby 64 100%! it's great to finish a game that you've been trying for a long while!

Well~ I still have Flandre ta beat but no way in hell am I beating her.

I just beat the minimum for it, a single Touhou game can be beat in a hour more or less. It's just the extreme difficulty of them that makes it take so long.

_

CanisWolfred

You know, when I made Canis bad at geography, I didn't realize I myself was bad at geography...I'm trying to think of 31 countries, and I could bearly come up with 30 29 (Holland's not a country ) without looking online...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

geography was my second worst subject at school, my worst was history. I'm not good at memorising things I can't train with excercises, unless it's really interesting....

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

geography was my second worst subject at school, my worst was history. I'm not good at memorising things I can't train with excercises, unless it's really interesting....

I love history, but I guess geography I'm pretty weak at for some reason. Now that I think about it, I never memorized all 50 states (both names and locations) either...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic