Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,141 to 9,160 of 96,243

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, man, just stay calm. You were man enough to ask the question, after all. Trust your decision, as well as her.

Well, I dunno... I did the exact same thing about a year ago... and it didn't work out very well for me. :/
She said I was too 'forward' because I told her I liked her... :/

And that was her decision. Love's a two way street, so if one person doesn't think it's gonna work it, it's not gonna work out. And even then, that can be for the best.

I'm not exactly in a position to give love advice, but I do know that stuff like this is always easier if you have confidence in yourself, both in the good and the bad times.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

Ḩ̆͐̌̀ͭ̒ͩ̔̚͏̤͓͚̦͓̟̰̥̖̀A͕͙͙̣͍͗̓̈͌ͦ̔̂ͧͯ̽́̀ͅH̵̜̥̮̠̮̬̀̌̓̎ͮ͆ͨͥ̓̃̓͑͐ͫͤ̐̌ͪ̌A̡̛̙̰̪̲̖̙͔ͤ͑͊ͣͣ͒ͯ́͘͡H͈͍̜̬͍̳̑̆̑ͣ̿͋ͬ̅̿̄̊̎ͬ̿͢͠Ą̴̢͔̗͎̙͎͈͕͓̲͇͙͍̳̒̂͑͐͋ͥ̈́͆ͫ̆ͩͭ̎̐ͨ͂͗͂̈͜͠ͅH̡̨̺̰̞̰̼̟̮̗̬̯̗̖̥̼͋͐͐ͬͤ̇̅͌̔̎͑͋̓̄͟Â̸̢̩̖͍̪͎̯̜̫̟̖̗̳͓͇̺̓̃͒͆ͅH̷̏̏̈ͨ̄̈́͗̇̎͏̗̗̥̹͖̮̤̦̻͎̤͚͎Aͭ̔̆̊̓͘҉̴̨̦̠͈̠̰H̵̶̛̬̪̘͉̱̠̺̩̤̭̼̩̭̺̯͖͉̬̣ͩ̅̊ͣͥͩͪ̅̀̚̚͠A̶̸̧̨̰̙̯̱̣̣̪̤̱͈̻̱̟ͩ̐ͮͬ̃̚͜A̸̧̢̹̼̬̫͍͕̟̠̤̬̪͊̔̑̅͑͊ͦ̑́H̵͓̥̳̦̯͕̙̖̆ͮ̅̇̐͌͒̂̈ͧ͢͞͞͞A̶̓̊̑͋͂͑͐̊ͥͦ̈́̃͂̔҉̱̝̭̲Ḥ̨̧̺̭̲̣͇̺ͦ͛ͮ̉̈́ͫ̅͂̐ͭ͛̇ͧ͋ͧ͐̇ͪ̽͘Ä̵̴̪̼̪̝̻̫̘͓͎̰̦̐̋ͬ́̌͑̎ͩͭ̏̆ͪ̾̀ͅḨ̰̙̣͙̻͇̝̟̋ͨ̾̓̒̎͗ͭ̄́͜Ạ̵̶̢̨͉͉ͣ̅ͧ͌̒̏́̚ͅ
̡̛̈̾̋̀̂͐͊͝͏̳̝͚͈ͅ
̢ͥ̾ͧ͐ͥ̓̔̈́̏͒͏̰̹̖̥̠̯͖̦͡ͅ
̧͗ͮͣ̓̊͌ͨ̋̍̂̃ͥ̾ͪͫ̿҉̰͖̱̫̖̹̥
̬̤̠̮͓̩̮̎͊͊̿̿͂̈̉͒̓̓ͥ̚͜͞M̴̵̴̞̺̜͕̱̜̦̅́͌͒͊ͧ̉ͦ́ͭ̄̿͛I̴̷̠̙͚͔̖͎͙͉̯̹̤͗ͭ̈ͩ́͘͟ͅN̴̴̡͎̣̩͉̞͉̝̥̣͔̥͕̖͍͈̘̜͈͆̔̓͑̍̾̒ͩ̀̃͋̑ͨ̃̿̕ͅD̷͙̝̟̹̥̮͓̘͇͍͇͒̅̄̽̄̍ͧ͗ͦ̊̿̅ ̛̰̱̼̜̼̩͔̰̦̝͗͊̑͛͛̽̈͋ͣͭ͐̎́̿ͭ̉̔̄̃͘͜C̃͋̑ͯͮ̏͏̡̲̲̺͖͙͎̪́R̴̻͇̬̺͓͙̈́̓̽ͦ͝U̧̠̩͖̰͚̜͚͇ͥͮͥ̓̈́ͯ̾ͤͤͣ̓̽͒͘͜͡Ș̴̪͔̱̪͉͉͍̥̖̝̟̲͉͔̬̝ͥ̓̅̽́ͯ̉̽̄ͨͦͨ̒͢͟͟͝H̴̢͈͖̳͖͖̠͉̟̳̜̠͍̜̟̪̲ͯ̆͂̈̔ͪ̀͟͠ͅ!̸̢͇͔̞͔̬̙̝̐͛ͤͪ̃̈́ͬ̿̈́̈́̎́!̧̖͓̺͇̫̺̀ͬ̔̎ͣ̐̊ͮͩͨ̓̇ͥ͆͑̈́̎ͣͭ͟͞͞!̓̓̑̇̂̒̓̈̎͘͟҉̘̱͖̬͍̰̱̳̲̗̞̲͎̱̲ͅ!̸̫̦͈̼̫͖͉̪̱͋ͭͦ̋͒ͪ̌̐ͫͥͨ̋́̚!̡̗̯̠̦̹̫̞̹͇͚̌̄̄̃̄̀̕ͅ!̷̩̺͕̭͈͔̜́ͤ͊̑́!̶̱̳̹̖̥̱̦̠͓̺̝̗̯̹͇̥̈̂̄ͮ̓͂͂̽ͥ͗ͫ

I love this

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, man, just stay calm. You were man enough to ask the question, after all. Trust your decision, as well as her.

Well, I dunno... I did the exact same thing about a year ago... and it didn't work out very well for me. :/
She said I was too 'forward' because I told her I liked her... :/

And that was her decision. Love's a two way street, so if one person doesn't think it's gonna work it, it's not gonna work out. And even then, that can be for the best.

I'm not exactly in a position to give love advice, but I do know that stuff like this is always easier if you have confidence in yourself, both in the good and the bad times.

...yeah...
That was the only time I ever made it that far... and I haven't found anyone since who I like nearly as much as her...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Dark-Luigi I think the best thing you can do for right now is don't freak out about this. Like other more intelligent and eloquent folks have said before me, just keep it cool. Relax. The absolute worst thing that could come from this, if she's as nice as you've said, is her saying "I'm sorry, but I don't like you back." I think you'll be fine as long as you can take that.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Gioku Well, yeah, because that was probably hormones. You're still a kid, don't worry about it. College is when it really gets good in that regards, anyways.

unless you do like me and go for the engineering course.....
there's barely any girl.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

N͎͈̣̤͓̮͉̘͔̥͍̹̳͐͂̾ͭͮ̅̃͋̇i̠̥̺͖͈̗͕̖̰̗̟̪͇̻̋͂̊̽ġ̜̠̼͎̲̳̬͚͖͙̩̼̲͔͖͐͒͂h̥̹̩͉̗̜̤̩͉͖͊̋ͭ̈́̉̈́ͯt̮͎̻͕͉̊ͧ̈ͨ̿̊ͨͩ͐̓̅ͩ̐ͫ̚m͓̦̙͈̳̖̯͈̗̙͕̳̰̝̊̍̑̈̉̇ͅͅä̘̯̣̭̝̘̤̮́̓̄̆̂̂̉̎́̉̌̓r͈͙̥̮̲̳̃ͬ̄͗̏ͮ͗͂͐͋ͯẻ͕͔̗̻̏ͪͪ̅͗ͪ̆̽̉̈̍̚̚s̰̠͍͖͇ͥ̒ͯͤͥͣͯͣ̍̽,̹̬͎͈ͭ̃̆͑̊̎͋̇ͅ ͇̲͎̞͎̲ͫ̋̊̐͛́ͤa̤̗̠͓̻̲̟̱̱͖̋̉ͬͪn̥̥͈͚̩̹̥̻͔̻̹̭̤̩̼̻͓̦̈́̃ͦ́͆ͬͅy̙̙̙̩̥̼̤̪̤̹͍̼̭̺͕͌̐ͤ̍̍͛̓ͣ̃o̩̫͔͚̙̟̅̀̑̆ͫͭ̍̂̍̔͊ͨn̰̣̞͔̞͍͉̰̝͇̓̒̇͂͊ͬ̈́͗ȅ̺̦͎̯̥̹͇͈̣̫̹̪̮̪̤̽͋ͤ̀͊ͨ͊̋͛̔̒̂ͩͅ?̰̼̙̪̓ͥ̊̓ͧ̒͒̇̾̎ͭͦ̃̊̏͋́ ̣͇̠͍͕̥͚̤͉̯̤̱͚̭̈͂̽ͩ̑̂̽͋͐͒ͣ
Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror it'd have been super effective but a cute cat ad appeared in the front of the image and I couldn't help but laugh, a lot!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I got some ad I don't even remember, lol.

Also, my Windows is now "genuine".

...finally asked me to do the activation while I was at home and had the key with me! XD

GuSolarFlare

Modern Capitalism
now even creepypasta needs ads to cover the costs

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

^come on, it was funny!
it's okay to laugh!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

^come on, it was funny!
it's okay to laugh!!

Untitled
>:3

I deserve it for getting the reference wrong

by the how's your review going?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Marvel Vs. Capcom 1 is soo cool!! Not as good as Marvel 2 or Ultimate 3, but it is still pretty fun. Uh, the music is so much better than Marvel 2

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I'm probably gonna play for another good solid hour or so, I'm taking a break at the moment; and then I will probably have played far enough to write a good review.

Electricmastro

Ready for battle.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic