Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,121 to 9,140 of 96,322

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku don't worry we can have a rematch as soon as a nonsense thread like that appears!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I was really close, too, I had just hit "Post reply" with this image:
Untitled
But I guess it got archived at the exact same time so it didn't go through! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi don't worry, or rather, don't act differently from usual. if she thinks you freaked out by the lack of an answer, things will take a turn to the bad side.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi: @Metroidlink and @GuSilverFlame make good points, too... hope everything turns out alright! I've been in exactly those shoes before. :/

yeah me too.... this situation is so annoying.... :/

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

uh, so anyone watch Peanutbuttergamer?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, man, just stay calm. You were man enough to ask the question, after all. Trust your decision, as well as her.

Well, I dunno... I did the exact same thing about a year ago... and it didn't work out very well for me. :/
She said I was too 'forward' because I told her I liked her... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi: @Metroidlink and @GuSilverFlame make good points, too... hope everything turns out alright! I've been in exactly those shoes before. :/

yeah me too.... this situation is so annoying.... :/

I have been in this situation too but she just flat out said she didn't like me

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic