Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,101 to 9,120 of 96,524

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I might be assuming things here but @Dark-Luigi never said problem, he said secret

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Alright, you guys know when you first get in High School, you have a mentor to help you right?

Nope, we were on our own Unless you mean a TA?

Wheeler

Metroidlink

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Gioku Well the mentor I have is a girl.

I can't see how this is a problem? is she annoying?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku once again I might be wrong and assuming things here but, what kinds of situations can a guy be that involves a girl and is a secret? think about it....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

lol some people are pretty slow to get it.....

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

So today I found out about a site called Patreon, which is like Kickstarter for artists. This reminds me how back in late 2009 there was an artist for this cool-looking comic called "Running Wild" who tried to crowdfund his project before crowdfunding was a big thing. I always thought that if he just waited a few more years, he could've used kickstarter or something and would've had a much greater chance of success. Too bad he seems to have completely disappeared back in 2011...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SomeBitTripFan

@Dark-Luigi: She isn't on these forums is she? Does she know you use these forums? If not, you don't need to worry much.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

sugarpixel

Hope I didn't sound like a jerk... :/
I wasn't sure... :/

I just didn't want to assume things...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

@Dark-Luigi - is she sitting right next to you as you type this? If not, you probably have nothing to worry about so long as you don't tell her your online handle. I mean, even if she did find this place and saw your post, it's not like you're the only one with the hots for their senpai.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

...it's not like you're the only one with the hots for their sempai.

yeah it happens to everyone!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I TOLD YOU!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic