Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,081 to 9,100 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku lol seems like you're really disilking the game you're reviewing

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I dunno, it's OK, but the cutscenes... whoever edited these did an awful job, I have no idea what's going on in the story! XD
It's just a bunch of jump cuts, where they apparently skip large portions of time... or, like, some character will show up only to be promptly forgotten right afterwards!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Yoshi

Well, Amazon is raising their rates for Prime. At least I got mine in December. The price changed from $79 to $99, and for students, $39 to $49. So, a $10 increase for me isn't too terribly bad, but I will have to reconsider renewing to make sure it's worth it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Say, uh...can you guys keep a secret?

Well if you tell us a secret in this thread it won't be very secret anymore, so... uh... yeah.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi sure I'm good at keeping secrets(unless the secrets involve world domination or game glitches ) but I don't recommend for you to post it on internet forums where anyone can see.
but if you want to say something there's always Backloggery to use the PMs.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

So what game are you reviewing? Gioku

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi huh? I wonder what it is(there are quite a few possibilities, most of them related to some things you posted in the disappointment thread) if you don't want to say it's your choice.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Alright, you guys know when you first get in High School, you have a mentor to help you right?

Um... I can't say that I do... but then again I go to a 6-12 school, so the transition to High School wasn't much of a transition... but, what about it?

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi nope.... it doesn't happen where I live, but I understand what it is and the basics so, if you want to, go on.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi a girl? I think now I know what it is about.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic