Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,041 to 9,060 of 96,524

Wheeler

How about Carl's Jr? Me and my friends would go there a keep of times after school and I would pay for all our food sometimes.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

DiscoDriver43

ShadowFox254 wrote:

How about Carl's Jr? My friends would go there a keep of times after school and I would pay for all our food sometimes.

You mean Hardees right? I like their fries

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Wheeler

I like the teriyaki burger.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

ShadowFox254 wrote:

How about Carl's Jr? Me and my friends would go there a keep of times after school and I would pay for all our food sometimes.

We went to Carl's Jr. today, actually... we do every Friday! ...I like their Sweet Potato fries. :3

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

Hardees is generally good where I live, but it strongly depends on the employees and how much business they are doing. The only reason they stay open around here is because of breakfast though.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

sugarpixel

Undead_terror wrote:

I think the size is good, but lower the bullets and put them from where they are shot from!

Well duh. I just think they're way to big! This was just a quick run — I just made him shoot without worrying about specific coordinates or anything yet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

It's Rarity time again! >:3

Untitled
So let's see, we got two girls that have normal skin color, a purple/blue/pink girl and a white girl that might have lost all of her blood and they have big ears while three have wings...I don't want to pick at stuff that could have fans in a fit but dang!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

soo, wasn't that a movie?

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I generally dislike those designs... they remind me of the scary dolls too much, lol. I like them when they're just human(ish)... like my avatar(s). The technicolor skin doesn't bother me at all.

DiscoDriver43

Not as terrible as this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo13WMTQJ84] I watched this with a baby cousin. I think it was mocking my cousin's intelligence.

Wheeler

This reminds me of Care Bears for some strange reason.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

I found another copy of One Piece: Romance Dawn. That game is looking to be rare or something, so now I have a sealed copy and a play copy...YEAH!!!!!

So yeah, i'm here, what now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic