Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,001 to 9,020 of 96,526

GuSolarFlare

yeah!!!!!!
I have two @PSI_King in my Multitap now!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DiscoDriver43

man, how long is it going to take for you're first LP video to come in?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Marakuto

Speaking of Backloggery, I signed up back in Summer 2013 but never bothered to put my account on NL (I'm lazy when it comes to doing simple task in my spare time).

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Undead_terror

PSI_King wrote:

@Gioku @GuSilverFlame: Delete the @paperluigi one. xP So that you only have one of me. xP

Or keep it as a collector friend, no one can ever add that account as a friend anymore!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

All right, just downloaded both Darkstalkers ressurection and Marvel vs. Capcom Origins. it is a good thing i downloaded Marvel 2 before Capcom took it off

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

Alright here it is everyone! My first ever Let's Play!

This was quite the learning experience; I intend to keep making more LPs in the future and hopefully next time it runs smoother for me!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you'r voice is so............ different from what I thought....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Should I hear his voice, tempting but I really don't want to ruin it!, I know what he looks like and now if I hear his voice...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Undead_terror wrote:

The audio is a bit weird...now can you tell us where you live?

Yeah the audio turned out slightly weird... hopefully I can get it a bit better next time. And all you're getting for where I live is Portland. I will never be more specific than that.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror @Gioku already said... it's Portlandia or something like that...

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic