Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,901 to 8,920 of 96,524

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred yes Little Big Planet I knew I'd want; and I already have Rayman Origins so I don't really need that... I'll have plenty to choose from though, it seems! The three I listed earlier are what I'm most interested in at the moment, though.
How expensive are Vita games? I might have trouble building a collection if they're more than the 3DS... I can just barely afford games for $39.99 all the time, I'm not sure I could afford anything more than that.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

@Toonlink795 Nintendo 64s and Banjo-Tooie are pretty cheap these days, though getting one with a Ramexpansion and a conbtroller might bring the cost up a bit. Still, it should be possible to get all that for around $100, which if nothing else, is cheaper than getting a used 360 and getting Banjo-Tooie off XBLA.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred yes Little Big Planet I knew I'd want; and I already have Rayman Origins so I don't really need that... I'll have plenty to choose from though, it seems! The three I listed earlier are what I'm most interested in at the moment, though.
How expensive are Vita games? I might have trouble building a collection if they're more than the 3DS... I can just barely afford games for $39.99 all the time, I'm not sure I could afford anything more than that.

Retail games can be as expensive as $50, but most are around $40 when they come out, and they drop in price pretty quickly. Anything that's been out for over a year is usually down to ~$30, and any longer and it's probably down to $20 or less. A lot of the games I listed are on PSN, though, which tend to be cheaper. $5-$20 max.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Retail games can be as expensive as $50, but most are around $40 when they come out, and they drop in price pretty quickly. Anything that's been out for over a year is usually down to ~$30, and any longer and it's probably down to $20 or less. A lot of the games I listed are on PSN, though, which tend to be cheaper. $5-$20 max.

Awesome, that's totally affordable, then!
...a lot better than Nintendo, who's games pretty much never go down in price... :/

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ToonLink795

Gioku wrote:

...a lot better than Nintendo, who's games pretty much never go down in price... :/

Most Nintendo games may never go down in price but most of the game are also Masterpieces and worth full price. It would be nice if they could lower their price in games say mabey after two years or something though.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

DiscoDriver43

So anyone ever Watch Expendables 1 or 2. I can't wait to see Expendables 3

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Pazzo-TheFool

ToonLink795 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Most Nintendo games may never go down in price but most of the game are also Masterpieces and worth full price. It would be nice if they could lower their price in games say mabey after two years or something though.

That's the catch though most are pretty good, and won't go down in price.... Some even go up. Think Xenoblade.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

ToonLink795

Mask0Gears wrote:

That's the catch though most are pretty good, and won't go down in price.... Some even go up. Think Xenoblade.

Also don’t forget about Metriod Prime Trilogy for Wii it was $70 US dollars at game stop at one point. It still might be to. I own Metriod Prime Trilogy in great condition. I have only played the game maybe five times lol.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

sugarpixel

YES! I am so happy!
I've got my Let's Play about halfway done now!
...I was smart enough to record it in chunks now, to make sure it was working, so I don't lose everything if I screw up.
...so I'll finish/upload it tomorrow! Yay!

Yoshi

So can I just say (Warrior's Way/Streetpass Battle spoilers)….

That I extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY hate the final battle in Warrior's Way? I've lost three times in a row now, and the punishment is so severe for losing, and it's entirely luck based if you win or not. I liked the game, but this is ridiculous.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

Can I also say….that I killed this thread? So sad.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Undead_terror

brewsky wrote:

Then I zombiefy the thread and it will be my thread? I'M THE NEW KING H̳͕̔ͫA̯̤̟͍̻̙̹̾̇͆͐ͭ͌̀H̭͇̦̳̜̮͚̦͌̋͝A̺͓ͪͅĤ̂ͫͦ̋ͩ͌͋̚҉̡̜̮̘̗̠̬͙A̘̓̒ͮ̓̂͊ͨ́

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Wheeler

brewsky wrote:

Nah. I'm playing MH3U to get to G rank already, and I'm drinking my strawberry milk.

Wheeler

Yoshi

Undead_terror wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Then I zombiefy the thread and it will be my thread? I'M THE NEW KING H̳͕̔ͫA̯̤̟͍̻̙̹̾̇͆͐ͭ͌̀H̭͇̦̳̜̮͚̦͌̋͝A̺͓ͪͅĤ̂ͫͦ̋ͩ͌͋̚҉̡̜̮̘̗̠̬͙A̘̓̒ͮ̓̂͊ͨ́

No, because you resurrected the thread by posting. Strange how it works, isn't it?

Now playing:

Undead_terror

brewsky wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

brewsky wrote:

No, because you resurrected the thread by posting. Strange how it works, isn't it?

resurrected=zombiefy

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Undead_terror wrote:

resurrected=zombiefy

Fine, you resuscitated the thread.

Now playing:

SheldonRandoms

@brewsky You were the one? Well I can change that :3

About the PS vita. I'm waiting for a good bundle, and then i'll get a vita. I tried it at some kiosks, and my main problem is the thumbsticks, they feel too small for me, but they do sell thumbstick cover thingys to make it a little bigger, right?

Gravity Rush and Street Fighter X Tekken would be the first games i'd get with a vita.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Where were you the first time around? That person guy or whatever he is (could be a gumball with a heart made out of sticky-notes that sells taco-shells for all we know) made the same thread about a year ago. So yeah, Samus facepalms this :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic