Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,841 to 8,860 of 96,243

DiscoDriver43

Metroidlink wrote:

@discodriver43 yeah it's a great game, I have it on wii u and it's very good!
I think MK8 might top that though

If you have a capable PC, you should try Sonic Transformed. It has Ryo Hasuki and Team Fortress. Oh and 60 FPS

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred just about everything I play is a platforming game (that or racing), sometimes I like them to be a bit more relaxing.

When I want to relax I don't play games.

Playing games is how I relax, though... :/

And I guess I'm mostly just feeling general Nintendo burn out, you know? Past Kirby: Triple Deluxe (and later SSB4), Nintendo just doesn't look all that interesting to me anymore... I've literally played nothing but Nintendo games outside of PC my entire life... there are hundreds of worlds out there that I could explore, totally untouched by me... there are so many games out there I've never played, because all I've had before has been Nintendo handhelds...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mario platformers and games for that matter is like eating a ice cream sunde, they're sweet, fun, memorable, epic, and charming. Hence why I'm a mario fan!

Yes, but it also gets repetitive after awhile when you just get a different flavor of chocolate everytime as opposed to an entirely different flavor.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Captain_Toad

Heh, there's nothing wrong with branching out.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DiscoDriver43

Electricmastro wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mario platformers and games for that matter is like eating a ice cream sunde, they're sweet, fun, memorable, epic, and charming. Hence why I'm a mario fan!

Yes, but it also gets repetitive after awhile when you just get a different flavor of chocolate everytime as opposed to an entirely different flavor.

But i love chocolate too much. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGvWT0qvXQ]

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Pazzo-TheFool

GuSilverFlame wrote:

just remembered something, remember the girl I was talking about yesterday?
well,today she did something different.... she said she puts a sticker on all her things and 15 minutes later she put a sticker on me.....

Next time you see her, commend her on how smooth of a flirt that was. The most flirty thing I ever got was the tongue.

Funny story; The same girl's dad asked me to "Keep an Eye on her for me" last summer camp. I swear, I broke out in a sweat right there.....

And in other news: All of the chapters in my Spanish Book are in, you guessed it, Spanish. How the heck am I supposed to know where to look!!!?!? I'm trying to study, but I can't find what I need....

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

sugarpixel

Yep, I think I want this as my next gaming console:
Untitled
Borderlands 2 looks pretty cool; this'd be the perfect way for me to play it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku branching out is great every once in a while. I usually give a break from gaming when I feel burnt out(it's cheaper to watch tons of anime and read a lot of manga than getting a new gaming console)
@Mask0Gears no motion controls in that book?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Pazzo-TheFool

Gioku wrote:

Yep, I think I want this as my next gaming console:
Untitled
Borderlands 2 looks pretty cool; this'd be the perfect way for me to play it!

Nice. I'd go for the PS3 if I were you.... because I feel the same way what you do. I've only done Nintendo stuff (Outside of Minor PC).

I really need to branch out, but Third-Parties help too.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: I think I shall be getting a Sony console too, but not a PS Vita. A PS4, because it's better than XBone and it has a few games that I want that's not available on Wii U or 3DS. (Hint: MGS: GZ is one )

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku branching out is great every once in a while. I usually give a break from gaming when I feel burnt out(it's cheaper to watch tons of anime and read a lot of manga than getting a new gaming console)
@Mask0Gears no motion controls in that book?

Not a single one!!!!

Yeah, Anime is great. I just finished SAO season one, and I'm also watching AoT. Have any suggestions for Manga?

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GuSolarFlare

@Mask0Gears Nisekoi, Haikyuu, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures(the anime is also good but doesn't cover even half the series, yet), Toriko(the anime isn't as good) and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!(it begins kinda boring, comedy only, then after some chapters it goes to action instead of comedy and it gets great)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

This package is set to be $200 — that's less than I spent when I bought my 3DS ($169.99 + $39.99 for MK7) ! ...I could feasibly get this for my birthday or Christmas this year.
...plus, I like handhelds. :3

I'd be more comfortable getting a handheld console from a different manufacturer than a home console. But I'd like to get the PS4 sometime, too. But costs, you know. $200 is pushing the limit right now as it is. :/

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku $200? you're lucky... it's the same as R$466.26 couldn't get a Vita even if I had that money..... stupid inflated prices :/

my Backloggery

Pazzo-TheFool

Gioku wrote:

This package is set to be $200 — that's less than I spent when I bought my 3DS ($169.99 + $39.99 for MK7) ! ...I could feasibly get this for my birthday or Christmas this year.
...plus, I like handhelds. :3

I'd be more comfortable getting a handheld console from a different manufacturer than a home console. But I'd like to get the PS4 sometime, too. But costs, you know. $200 is pushing the limit right now as it is. :/

Yeah, money is the huge elephant in the room, especially while you're in school. Now, back to Phineas and Ferb.

@GuSliverFlame - Thanks! I'll read those after I finish tracking down Nausicaa #4

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

sugarpixel

Oh, on a different topic, I was looking at the list of blocked users on the Kirby Wiki, and my goodness, some of the reasons given are hilarious! XD
The Kirby Wiki admins have a good sense of humor.

Metroidlink

@gioku Wow this is weird, I was just thinking on getting a PSVita due to VC and here you post that you want to get a Vita yourself
As long as you don't leave us we are happy right?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Pazzo-TheFool

Gioku wrote:

Oh, on a different topic, I was looking at the list of blocked users on the Kirby Wiki, and my goodness, some of the reasons given are hilarious! XD
The Kirby Wiki admins have a good sense of humor.

XD!!!!

So you're one of them Kirby admins eh? You banned me once.

BTW, Where did you get you're gamertag?

EDIT: BTW, I'm joking about the ban thing. It was just a joke.

Edited on by Pazzo-TheFool

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic