Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku aparently, I'm trying to figure out, because I'm sure it can't be as good as it looks to be

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi I'm not too big of a Mario fan anymore I suppose... Mario overload I guess. :/
Mario Kart and Mario & Luigi (as well as the NES Mario games) are enough for me right now. I've got lots of other stuff to focus on.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm not sure if I like her, she's..... odd.
not bad, but I don't know....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame she certainly at least sounds... friendly!
I dunno, I'm not you, all I know is what you've told me. Do what you want!

Oh, and yay! This was my

8,000th post!

...I now join the 8,000 and up club.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

@Metroidlink: Haven't played it since I was 4 years old. I really want to play it again and get 100 on the levels...but I don't have the time to do it.

Wheeler

CanisWolfred

Yoshi's Island is a great game, but its really slow and not very exciting. That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I want when I'm in a Platformer mood.

@Volester/@Dark-Luigi - You two have to be kidding. Controls are absolutely essential when it comes to platformers, and the lousy control schemes in Super Mario 64 DS made it absolutely infuriating to play, even moreso because the levels were never designed with those controls in mind. Same with the camera, which is also essential and also where the DS version faulters.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

It was fun the first time I beaten it but it got a bit boring, still played longer then expected since I'm never in the gaming mood anymore.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mario platformers and games for that matter is like eating a ice cream sunde, they're sweet, fun, memorable, epic, and charming. Hence why I'm a mario fan!

However if you eat too many ice cream sundaes, you get a stomach ache... which is why I've gotten a bit tired of Mario... :/

GuSolarFlare

I like my platformers the same way I like eggs, either mixed or omelette.

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

There is one platformer I always wanted to play again but just can't for some reason, it is this!
Untitled
I say you guys should see about it or try it out!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

talking about relaxing games there's a DSiware one I really like, it's Primrose, great puzzle game.

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Sonic and All-stars Racing Transformed on the PC is the best kart racer ever

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GuSolarFlare

backs away from @DiscoDriver43 before the angry Mario Kart fans come

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@discodriver43 yeah it's a great game, I have it on wii u and it's very good!
I think MK8 might top that though

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic