Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,761 to 8,780 of 96,243

Jazzer94

@Gioku Thanks never thought that I would make this many posts when I made my account.
@MickeyTheGreat Thanks, you ninja'd me there just as I'm replying to Gioku your post appears.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SheldonRandoms

10,351 posts I have made.......make that 10,352 ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

so, how is Paper Mario Sticker Star? I keep hearing mediocre or mixed things about it

I really enjoyed it (I played it twice, actually), and collected all the stickers... but as @Jazzer94 pointed out yes the final boss is a bit on the cheap side.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Gioku wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

so, how is Paper Mario Sticker Star? I keep hearing mediocre or mixed things about it

I really enjoyed it (I played it twice, actually), and collected all the stickers... but as @Jazzer94 pointed out yes the final boss is a bit on the cheap side.

Oh, and how could I forget, the music is really amazing, too! The best part of the game probably is the music.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

I liked it but I'm just wary recommending this game as most people really don't like it.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

sugarpixel

And I had never played Paper Mario before, either... so that influenced my opinion on it, too.

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

And I had never played Paper Mario before, either... so that influenced my opinion on it, too.

Well compared to the other PM games its quite weak especially compared against PM:TYD, still not a bad game though.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

SheldonRandoms

Some people wish that Paper Mario series would fall in the shredder because of sticker star, but then they announce Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Old Door 2 or Super Paper Mario: RPG, and then the reverse button is pressed

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Well compared to the other PM games its quite weak especially compared against PM:TYD, still not a bad game though.

Yeah exactly, I didn't have any of that to compare it to, so I looked at it on its own. And I, unlike a lot of people, really enjoyed the stickers, too.

Jazzer94

@Gioku Stickers were fun I just feel a leveling up system was needed greatly to add challenge instead of cryptic try every sticker on a boss to workout which one is right.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

sugarpixel

@Jazzer94 there's usually some sort of hint as to what sticker to use... especially the Pokey battle was rather in-your-face about needing the Baseball bat!

Yoshi

That's one of the biggest reasons I hated Sticker Star. Some of the time, you had to run away, and find that stupid item you need. Most of the time, though, I just stuck it out and fought the boss anyways. And then Kersti (is that her name?) would get mad at me for using a lot of stickers.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Wheeler

Still a better game than Code of Princess, should've gotten Sticker Star over that.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ok today was another weird day.....
and I love Sticker Star a little too short and no side quests or anything extra to do but it was great while it lasted.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Code of Princess wan't good...? I've kinda contemplated getting that occasionally... I guess I'll just get Senran Kagura Burst over that...

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

That's one of the biggest reasons I hated Sticker Star. Some of the time, you had to run away, and find that stupid item you need. Most of the time, though, I just stuck it out and fought the boss anyways. And then Kersti (is that her name?) would get mad at me for using a lot of stickers.

really? it never happened to me.. and once I used ALL my sticker pages in a boss battle(an early boss battle but even so)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Yoshi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

really? it never happened to me.. and once I used ALL my sticker pages in a boss battle(an early boss battle but even so)

I guess you had to use a certain amount of stickers, and you didn't have enough to trigger that short dialogue (or should i should I say monologue).

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

Code of Princess wan't good...? I've kinda contemplated getting that occasionally... I guess I'll just get Senran Kagura Burst over that...

The game is super short, Characters they are not part of the story have 2 attacking commands, the online is horrible, poor framerate, and the $40 (which I bought at the time) was too expensive. So get Senran Kagura.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

@Brewsky sounds bad....
as soon as I discovered the bosses had a fast kill "thing" sticker I decided to go after a lot of things and test out as many as I could to beat the boss easily.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic