Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,601 to 8,620 of 96,305

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah.....
and I've just remembered we never got around trying the plan to go to pushsquare and purexbox to make Chit Chat threads and invade their forums

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

yeah it's too late to save them.
though it's not like NL is booming like it did when I joined either.
and unrelated note the insert famous person here picture threads disappeared!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're not disappointed that there is less and less movement in the NL forums lately?
I'm kinda disappointed, it's the first forums I didn't drop in a month...

my Backloggery

shingi_70

Ubisoft is riding the crazy train. there's supposedly going to be two AAA AC games this fall.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

@Shingi_70 yeah it's really the crazy train...... 2 AAA titles planned and they didn't even release their latest AAA game yet either.... O.O

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you're not disappointed that there is less and less movement in the NL forums lately?
I'm kinda disappointed, it's the first forums I didn't drop in a month...

No no no I was talking about the stupid photo threads!

Also, everything seems as active as ever...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

@GuSilverFlame

Well the crazy is part is mostly that they're are going to be two separate Assassin's creed games coming this year. One called Unity for the One/PS4 and another one code named comet for PS3/360.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

@Shingi_70 that's even weider.... it'd be normal if one was for handhelds and the other for consoles but both for home consoles and separated by gen..... that's really odd.

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

I got Crazy Taxi for Ipad for free today ^^

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

TsunamiSensei

@GuSilverFlame It's not odd, It's capitalism!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

@Uriel_PikpikVII but I think they'd get more money by making both games available across all those platforms... or one of them only for handhelds, the 3DS and the Vita aren't weak(ok the 3DS is, but if they leave the 3D effect out it probably has enough power)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Wow, so I'm in Sculpture Class right now, and these guys are throwing pieces of clay at each other, and from across the room one of them nails me directly in the forehead with a piece of clay... :/

@GuSilverFlame especially when compared to it's predecessor, the 3DS is not weak.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic