Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,581 to 8,600 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

today the chit chat is good! we went from girls to music and so far no extended periods without posts
why do you guys chose exactly the day I was going to stay in NL the least time possible to catch up with gaming and anime?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@shingi_70 Yeah, Katy Perry isn't really my thing (the few songs I do like of hers are just guilty pleasures). ^^; When it comes to modern music, Jason Derulo is my main man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Drawdler

I don't really have a taste for any particular genres of music. I prefer listening to the music itself because I think hearing all the instruments, beats and such is beautiful, so I don't really care for music with singing, either(if it's spectacular singing and I can listen to the little touches in the singer's voice then maybe, but most of the time I'd rather hear the music). Instrumental for the win!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

today the chit chat is good! we went from girls to music and so far no extended periods without posts
why do you guys chose exactly the day I was going to stay in NL the least time possible to catch up with gaming and anime?

He's onto us!
Backs away slowly.....

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

shingi_70

I usually listen to a little bit of everything. Rock, indie, jazz, rap, R&B, metal, dance, electronic. I wish wasn't so stiff and could dance without being so self conscious.

So thinking should I get a Vita 2000 or a Nexus 7. I really want another tablet and would have more uses for it, but on the flipside the Vita has a few games I want to play.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

He's onto us!
Backs away slowly.....

approaches with Brachydios LongSword and maniacal face
now I'll blast you!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Anyone ever watch Battlfield Earth? I think it was based off some long book, but i don't know

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GuSolarFlare

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Anyone ever watch Battlfield Earth?

nope but after a quick search on google I'm interested in watching!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

He's onto us!
Backs away slowly.....

approaches with Brachydios LongSword and maniacal face
now I'll blast you!

That made me think of this from 0:50 - 1:50

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Well I came here expecting to continue talking about music, but we seem to have moved on, so... yeah.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink nah! I was just going to use slime(anyone who plays Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate knows what slime does )
@Gioku blame @Veloster he made the subject change twice today!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OMIGOD. Just watched the new AVGN episode today at lunch with my friend, and it is my new favorite AVGN episode!
...I loved everything. He did the game justice hahaha! XD
This is the first time I've played a game that AVGN played that I played before him, haha!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

yes such a funny episode..

So who hates Corn Flakes? raises hand

GuSolarFlare

corn flakes aren't bad! they just aren't as good as other cereals.

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

you probably ate frosted flakes, which are far better.

ninja'd

sugarpixel

I eat corn flakes straight out of the box sometimes... I just sit there with the box, and eat handfuls of it... but that's how I eat all cereal, so... yeah.

GuSolarFlare

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

you probably ate frosted flakes, which are far better.

ninja'd

oh yeah the ones with sugar aren't the corn flakes....
well corn flakes still go well with chocolate milk

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

I eat corn flakes straight out of the box sometimes... I just sit there with the box, and eat handfuls of it... but that's how I eat all cereal, so... yeah.

That is how i ate cinnamon toast crunch. the best cereal ever made

GuSolarFlare

gotta love how this thread can't be derailed no matter how much the subject changes!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic