Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,561 to 8,580 of 96,481

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 about silent girls? they are just, how do I put it, nice I don't feel any hostility or expectations coming from them, it's calming.

man elementary school.
the times I was a crazy loud dude with bad grades and no shame....
I hate remembering those times.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

@GuSilverFlame: I just feel like petting them. I only had like 2 friends in elementary school, I was usually loner.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I was about the same in elementary school... but I had an undiagnosed mental disorder and I bet you can understand how that could cause some issues... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku and I had a diagnosed mental disorder but pretended to take my medicine when I actually didn't.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

This talk of school reminds of how much Secondary School sucked, being the quiet type; I was bullied a fair bit. I grew my first grey hair in that wretched place. I'm convinced that the whole ordeal is the reason why I'm typically negative irl and why I can't smile at will. I swear I was pretty oblivious to the more obvious "trends" at the time; granted, that was more of a blessing...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster that's nice compared to what is popular in my country(if you're not underaged search for Brazilian Funk, because 90% of that crap is inapropriate and the other 10% is mind numbing stupid)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Veloster Dude, you don't have to give up on modern music because of the bad stuff. Look around! You might find something you love!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Drawdler

Well I'm pretty quiet in class... I think you guys would be surprised how I, as a quiet girl, think, if you were in my class and saw me being quiet eheheh. >: D I'm not really not-judging others, it's actually the opposite for me. I'm kinda picky about who I hang out with(which I should really stop), so I'm quietly listening to see if anyone talks about something I'm interested in so I can try to strike up a conversation and nobody ever does D: It doesn't help that my social skills are horrible. I prefer to talk only if I have something to say which someone else hasn't already said, I know what's being talked about, or I think I can expand on someone else's points. I really prefer to talk about something at length, when most other people seem to be the opposite.

But really, usually in class I'm thinking about the classwork.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

GuSolarFlare

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

@Veloster Dude, you don't have to give up on modern music because of the bad stuff. Look around! You might find something you love!

what takes us to japan.

my Backloggery

shingi_70

Well saying Modern Music sucks because of one song is a bit melodramtic don't ya think. How about listening to the new joints by Pharell or Foster the People. Second isn't the video in general a Satire on the 21st century Club/Concert/Festival culture of the youth is super obsessed with themselves trying to create the perfect picture but lacking any real human interaction.

On the note of the video I think i'm going to start partying and clubbing alot once the weather really breaks. 21 and Haven't been clubbing at all makes me think i'm missing something.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Mickey

@shingi_70 Dude, Pharrell is awesome! And, right now, he's at the top of Billboard's Hot 100! Finally, Katy Perry isn't at the top! ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

well I'll stay with a little bit of japnese music, some Power Metal and TONS of old rock music!

my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well I'll stay with a little bit of japnese music, some Power Metal and TONS of old rock music!

The man has spoken people.

Wheeler

Veloster

shingi_70 wrote:

Well saying Modern Music sucks because of one song is a bit melodramtic don't ya think. .

Yes.
It was a bit over-dramatic. The point I was trying to make was, who the frick thinks up these lyrics, then agrees they are worthy of leaving the studio.
As you mentioned, Pharrells 'Happy' is a good fun song. And I like Katy Perrys Dark Horse just to name a couple of newer songs.

Seriously though, alot of these newer (specifically R&B, Dance etc) are repetitive, droning baloney!

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Wheeler

I was playing Pokémon Showdown and my opponent forfeit before we began the match.

Wheeler

shingi_70

@Mickey
heh I don't mind some Perry either. Walking on Air sounds like an Old school 90s dance Jam.

than throw in some Captial Cites

Go more indie with some Haim

Than end on some Asap Rocky

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic