Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,541 to 8,560 of 96,243

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame She will stop sooner or later, I had a cute girl who hugged me every morning, but she stopped after a while

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink ok..... it might be related to the fact she broke up with her boyfriend.
and that since that happened I'm the only guy in our group of friends that didn't try to ask her out(not counting the ones that have a girlfriend)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku neither do I and she did it for about 3 months
I think she stopped becuase I didn't do anything special back :L

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@shadowfox254 that may be, but I didn't really think that way back then in 8th grade
I was more shy then. And much more silent and unpopular

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Wheeler

Metroidlink wrote:

@shadowfox254 that may be, but I didn't really think that way back then in 8th grade
I was more shy then. And much more silent and unpopular

Hey dude, chicks like the cool silent type. I used to know this cute silent girl back in 7th grade who gets shy whenever she sees me.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 there's something in cute silent girls that is simply awesome, huh?(once there was one in my class, now that I think it was on the 7th grade)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

YEAH, WOMEN AMIRITE, GUYS? LOL! Like, there was this one chick who, like, acted so nice to me, I just told her off and said "LAY OFF, YA FLIRT! I'M NOT INTO YOU!" Then she looked at me like I did something weird (which I totally didn't). ANYWAY. That'll teach her to be nice to me.

That was my "obnoxious meathead" impression. Was it any good?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@MickeyTheGreat yeah..... got me scared for a second!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink girls... and how I don't have a girlfriend... that sort of stuff. :/
It doesn't always get to me, but I'm feeling pretty crummy about it right now...

I think I'm quiet to the point where people are afraid of me. :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm not the only one!!!! :')

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

My dad's theory on why I never got bullied ever is because I'm so quiet that bullies were afraid of me!
...but that works against me, too, and I wouldn't be surprised if girls are afraid of me too. :/

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku now I can't relate to your story.
people used to bully me because they knew I'd get angry enough to look like it was all my fault....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame nobody ever even tried to bully me... either the school had no bullies or they didn't even want to approach me, for fear of what I might do...

Metroidlink

@gioku my dad complains on me becuase I am too silent...
and I have never had a girlfriend :')

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Wheeler

Great. Now I remember why I hated elementary school so much.

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic