Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,521 to 8,540 of 96,243

ToonLink795

@Gioku
Octodad is great and It's defiantly a one of a kind game requiring you to use the left and right mouse buttons while also moveing the mouse forward to make octodad move around. It's a really wacky and goofy game.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

DiscoDriver43

So anyone ever tried the Dmc: Devil May Cry game. A year ago, everyone was mad at the game.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

Wow. So I never hear anything about this Octodad game, and now all of a sudden it's everywhere... WHY DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT IT SOONER...? D:

Yeah, it's a very big indie game. It's been showcased at a lot of major events, including E3 (Sony Showed it last year).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Octodad = Octogon

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

So anyone ever tried the Dmc: Devil May Cry game. A year ago, everyone was mad at the game.

Yeah, and as I said before, probably should've died in obscurity, since it's a largely unremarkable game. I mean, it's fun if you play it, but there are far better action games out there, and if it wasn't a Devil May Cry game, but a New IP, no one would've cared about it at all. It would just be overlooked, a lot like those other unremarkable games that Ninja Theory published.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Yoshi

Oh my gosh, I found it. I finally found it. I have been looking for it for years, but I finally found the fanfic on IGN I remembered from years ago. This is going to bring back memories. (Reads the date of the post)

2004. Wow….so long ago.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

Today, I'm gonna do that Mini Car Racing Let's Play again, and this time, I WILL PRESS THE RECORD BUTTON!!!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

AVGN has a new episode! It is called Big Rigs Over The Road Racing

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

LyIa

Can't wait to see the new AVGN, I'll get around to it tomorrow.

all men are kings 👑

sugarpixel

Well, I know what I'm doing after school today!
I love AVGN, and I love that game (because of how awful it is), this should be great!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

yeah it so bad it's good. You're Winner.

sugarpixel

Have any of you ever actually played BROTTR? There's nothing else like it, I tell ya! XD

DiscoDriver43

Yeah i did. i gave up on it when i couldn't play the 5th track.

sugarpixel

The main thing I did in the game was the infinite backing up thing. We got the speedometer spinning really, really fast!
Our speed was so huge that the numbers went off the screen!

GuSolarFlare

^lol faster than F-Zero?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame the speed was insane, we were at least up to 12 digits or more! XD
The speed increases exponentially as you back up.... and then instantly stops as soon as you quit pressing the down button! XD

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that's something I'd like to see.

and there's a girl in my class thats, how can I put it? being way too nice to me, to a point it's being a little annoying.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic