Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 96,243

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi yeah I did one page back!

Gioku wrote:

Hey @Dark-Luigi!
Would you still like that GIF as an avatar? 'Cause I cropped it for you! :3
Untitled
Untitled
So if the larger version doesn't work, the smaller one should!
Hope you like it.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ToonLink795

@SomeBitTripFan" rel="nofollow">@SomeBitTripFan wrote:

: The rule book was burnt, but NEVER TYPE WITH YOUR EYEBALLS!

Ya lol good one

Edited on by ToonLink795

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

sugarpixel

Wow, nevermind, I optimized that GIF down to 32 colors (so it looked pretty crappy at that point), and the filesize was still too big... :/
Guess I'll just stick with this one.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

So how are your games going Gioku? I see you have an indie gaming company?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

LyIa

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi yeah I did one page back!

Gioku wrote:

Hey @Dark-Luigi!
Would you still like that GIF as an avatar? 'Cause I cropped it for you! :3
Untitled
Untitled
So if the larger version doesn't work, the smaller one should!
Hope you like it.

HOLY CRAP THAT IS ADORABLE. I love the Magical Girl reference/style.
I wish I had an avatar like that. I'm too lazy to Flash, though. Maybe I'll make one some other time.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings šŸ‘‘

sugarpixel

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

This is what I'm working on right now!
Untitled

So far I've worked one weekend on it. But next week is Spring Break for me, so I should be able to make lots of progress then!

LyIa

It might be too big. I'm pretty sure we have an avatar size limit and the site auto-cuts the avatar.

all men are kings šŸ‘‘

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

This is what I'm working on right now!
Untitled

So far I've worked one weekend on it. But next week is Spring Break for me, so I should be able to make lots of progress then!

mm wish you could show gameplay, but anyway. This game does kind of remind me of old PC games from the early 90s.

DiscoDriver43

looks promising enough.

ToonLink795

@Gioku: nice menu for your game.
When Iā€™m not playing games or doing work I like making my own maps. I started out using source/hammer on Steam for a few years to make practice maps for half-life 2 and even made an actual map for counterstrike go again on steam. Here as of late I have been making maps for Octodad Dadliest Catch using a free map editor that allows you to do almost anything. I have made like 4 maps and am currently on my 5th one. The game = http://store.steampowered.com/app/224480/ A map of mine = http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236185561

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

sugarpixel

Wow. So I never hear anything about this Octodad game, and now all of a sudden it's everywhere... WHY DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT IT SOONER...? D:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I first heard about it when I saw it a PS4 kiosk. Apparently there's two games in the series. Also that gif reminds me that I need to feed my neopets and tamagachi XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic