Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,361 to 8,380 of 96,298

LyIa

@GuSilverFlame Dude, I play Cardfight!! Vanguard. I've been looking for someone to play with.

all men are kings 👑

sugarpixel

So, any of you guys ever had anything extra weird happen with the AI in a Mario Kart game?

...I think my weirdest AI experience in Mario Kart was with Mario Kart Super Circuit; the AI characters usually finish in a (generally) the same order. The Heavy Weight characters are always in front, and the light weight characters are always in the back. Now, I played extra carefully to get Peach up to second behind me on Rainbow Road (took all the shortcuts to get waaaaaay ahead before the heavy weights caught up, and Peach unnaturally speeds up to try to catch up ), and at the end of the race she repeatedly threw herself off the edge of the track to get back into the proper position! It was the craziest thing I'd ever seen! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

I have never experienced that @gioku, I haven't played MK that much either except wii , which unfourtanetly it's online functionality shuts down soon

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Pazzo-TheFool

Just got back from SAO episode 10... those crazy Japanese...

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

shingi_70

Read the past few pages and now I can only imagine @Gioku participating in a extreme hide and seek league.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

shingi_70 wrote:

Read the past few pages and now I can only imagine @Gioku participating in a extreme hide and seek league.

lolololol yeah that's a good one!

...now I gotta go find that clip!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Why is this Octagon thing a thing? XD

many things the the easiest one to understand is a person
Jack Black, the guy is so funny!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@AnActualDash Cardfight Vanguard is awesome!(at least the anime is!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

lol decided to train a Pokémon while doing some Java "homework"(it's actually optional, the tracher called it a "challenge"), the homework is done and I still didn't finish training.......

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

yeah..... I know........

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

yeah today is the let's pick on Gustavo day and I didn't know(well I KINDA deserve it a little for pushing too many jokes on @Veloster the other day )

my Backloggery

shingi_70

Oh Crap Disney just announced Pixar is makes Incredibles 2 with Brad Bird at the Helm.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku and @Dark-Luigi it was more of a manner of speech(typing?)

@Shingi_70 WHAT!?!?! the Incredibles 2? that was unexpected I mean it was one of the very few Pixar animations with no sequel that come to mind(even some that came after already have a sequel!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh Crap Disney just announced Pixar is makes Incredibles 2 with Brad Bird at the Helm.

Wait really? OMIGOD!!!! I was just talking about how we need an Incredibles 2 just the other day!

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Wait really? OMIGOD!!!! I was just talking about how we need an Incredibles 2 just the other day!

you're the new HELIX FOSSIL!!!!!!! O.O
quick put Gioku in a pokémon trainer's bag!!!!!!(preferably on May/Brendan's bag when Twitch Plays Pokémon starts Emerald!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic