Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,341 to 8,360 of 96,476

Yoshi

Man, now I want to play some older PC games. First three to come to mind: RollerCoaster Tycoon, Command and Conquer, and Age of Empires.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

JunkosBoobies

OH MY FREAKING GOD. Yet another person I hate in ACNL moves in. But this time, on my patterns.

I just can't catch a break can I... -_-

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku this is why.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Marakuto

I bought a bootleg copy of Kirby Super Star Ultra and noticed when I checked the back of the cartridge even though the box was actually a legit one. I'm going to return it tomorrow and get something of much better value...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

LyIa

CanisWolfred wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

Does anyone else think it's cute when girls use the adjective "hella"?

Just a random thought that popped into my head. 'Course, I think a lot of things are cute.

I use that word from time to time. Does that make me cute?

Yes, hella cute.

all men are kings 👑

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Yeah, I did, and I got Goony, but it won't scan any QR codes :I

sugarpixel

WOW. I tried to record my Mini Car Racing LP, and IT DIDN'T RECORD ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE SECOND. I forgot to hit the record button again after I did a test. "._. I just have no luck trying to record let's plays, why do I even bother...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so no one likes card games?(I'm accepting to talk about ones that aren't for children )

Yu-Gi-Oh!? Or actually card games like: Poker, 21, Speed, etc.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

I kinda like the card game War! ...and playing Blackjack just for fun.
...and I like UNO, but that's its own thing.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

Gioku wrote:

WOW. I tried to record my Mini Car Racing LP, and IT DIDN'T RECORD ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE SECOND. I forgot to hit the record button again after I did a test. "._. I just have no luck trying to record let's plays, why do I even bother...

Have you ever tried using Open Broadcaster Software? It's a fairly good program for recordings and live streams. You'll have to fiddle with the settings, but I recommend it.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror Yeah, I did, and I got Goony, but it won't scan any QR codes :I

You got to try to find the right angle and whatever, it will scan but it's not the best scanner, other then that you can check my sig for a link to a bunch of blocks you can scan for!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@SomeBitTripFan no, the issue was that I forgot to press the record button... >.<
...something stupid always happens whenever I try to do this... I'll try again tomorrow, and it had better work...! ...or else I'm done trying. :/

Edited on by sugarpixel

Yoshi

So I used to be pretty active on IGN before it went….haywire. So many memories, back when the forums were full of quizzes and fanfics. So I decided to trek into forgotten territory and take a look at some old threads, and I just found a gem of a fanfic that I loved when it was first written.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

I kinda like the card game War! ...and playing Blackjack just for fun.
...and I like UNO, but that's its own thing.

Anyone played the cheat one? :3

Wheeler

sugarpixel

Alright, time to get the chit-chat rolling for today!

I wonder what we'll talk about today...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic