Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,321 to 8,340 of 96,323

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I didn't watch even half of it and got afraid of what I saw................
it's not as bad as the Tingle fan thread but it can not be unseen...

I guess I'll go back to the gentlemen complex speech videos..........

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku I can see the second one what about it?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

so my body part with cognitive capacities is having a feeling of similarity to a lack of weight and opsite movements that follow a certain frequency after having seen and heard through two pairs of collections of images synchronized with audio being shown at specific orders to create the illusion of movement that contained proper language.

audible contractions of the diaphragm in a high perceptual property that allows the ordering of sounds on a frequency-related scale
my very own persona believes to have murdered this topic of conversation by using excessively complex system of communication and expression.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

I don't know why, but a part of me wants to buy back all my old Wii games and play them... .-. And another part just wants to buy newer games instead... :l

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

PSI_King wrote:

I don't know why, but a part of me wants to buy back all my old Wii games and play them... .-. And another part just wants to buy newer games instead... :l

Why'd you sell them?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

ok now I'm over that phase.
@PSI_King same here....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku no I'm afraid of that eccentric couple that wants a marriage that doesn't look like a marriage and has death...............

and I guess the overcomplicated speech wasn't cool at all.....

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

CanisWolfred wrote:

PSI_King wrote:

Why'd you sell them?

I didn't sell them, but my dad did because of money reasons. .-. If it were up to my mom, she would've kept them and found another way, but my dad gets to make the decisions...so yeah. Oh well, at least I got SSB Brawl back, and I'm happy because of that.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^looks like a nice place.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

so no one likes card games?(I'm accepting to talk about ones that aren't for children )

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yeah, it is a nice place! :3 Just be warned that it's full of weird people... we even have the motto "Keep Portland Weird".
...but there's nowhere else I'd rather live.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... I think I might have to save the Fluttershy figure for Ceramics rather than Sculpture... it's way too hard to make subtractively. If I can just build it from scratch rather than carving away I can make it much better. And then paint it and such, too. :3

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well it's great to be all fun and games but, college early in the morning......
see you guys tomorrow!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Seeya tomorrow @GuSilverFlame!

lol played this game with my friends during lunch at school today:
Untitled
I've played this game a ton when I was a kid, and I must say I've never had so much fun with it before! I never realized just how chaotic it is! XD
...so screw my older plans, this game will be my first let's play! People need to know how amazing this game is.

(don't worry @GuSilverFlame, I'm still gonna LP the NLP Nukefish Isle game, too. )

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic