Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,301 to 8,320 of 96,243

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

Alright I've finally got a chance to do something MLP related in an art class: I'm gonna sculpt a little Fluttershy figure out of clay!

I admire your bravery to be different and show yourself as you are @gioku! I would actually never do something like that in fear of being different :L

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

The girls are going to love you!

Or think you're weird. One of the two.

maybe both....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Don't worry guys, there are (at least) two other bronies in this class; I think I'll be OK.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

You guys forget I go to an art school; everyone here is different! Everyone's weird.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku art school is for weird people?
Kind of sad that it isn't private schools here in Norway but also kind of happy since it become easier for me later in life
Wouldn't it be easier if you could lend me your strenght like in video games @gioku
edit: just wanted to say that my friends think I play League of Legends and Mincraft all day long alongside homework and school
I kind of want to tell the whole school what I really do but I am just to scared I guess, but that's life :L

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink didn't you know artists are weird people? I dunno what other school you'd get cosplayers at on a regular basis!

edit: there are lots of 3DS players here too; especially after Animal Crossing and Pokémon came out.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Metroidlink

@gioku awsome! I am lucky if I get 3 sp in the city

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're lucky arts schools have the good kind of weird people....... in anything related to computers you get the overly judgemental, ill mannered sexist(yeah ME calling someone sexist even I was surprised when I noticed), anti-social,violent weirdos.... good thing I found a handful of guys that aren't like this to be my freinds(but they're pervy, REALLLLLLLY pervy)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you're lucky arts schools have the good kind of weird people....... in anything related to computers you get the overly judgemental, ill mannered sexist(yeah ME calling someone sexist even I was surprised when I noticed), anti-social,violent weirdos.... good thing I found a handful of guys that aren't like this to be my freinds(but they're pervy, REALLLLLLLY pervy)

So my school is basicly all related to computers becuase that description match my school except not all are that violent
I too found someone who isn't so much pervy, and not violent weirdos
good to know that my school is full of people related to computers

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink well I guess normal people are like this too but those guys push it too far and aren't sociable that's another key trait I forgot to mention.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame the computer guys at my school are all graphic designers and animators (and filmmakers, and a few game designers like me, too), so I haven't encountered anything like that... no computer science or engineers or that sort of thing.

Metroidlink

I feel like America has a very good school system except that if you want good jobs you have to go to private schools...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink if by america you mean US yeah that might be it, but if you mean the continent, only the second part is right

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I was thinking on the US sorry for the confusion

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

I'm pretty sure this is just a Portland, Oregon thing... the whole city and surrounding area is predominated by "weird" people...

...I suppose now would be a good time to show you guys some Portlandia: this is the place I live, folks.

GuSolarFlare

this is WEEEEEEEEIRRRRRRDD(and OCTAGONAL!

@Gioku your video isn't disponibilized for watching in my country!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic