Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,281 to 8,300 of 96,481

SomeBitTripFan

Now that I'm done with my paper (after my second all-nighter this month, possibly third, I losing count) I can spend a bit more time here. Thankfully festival concert is tomorrow for me, but I still have to do homework (which my teachers give in great bounties, I've got to take notes on a full chapter of Geometry, read a large portion of Silas Marner, answer plenty of questions on it, and then do actual Math homework, and prepare for a midterm next week). Sorry if I'm whining, I'm just a bit stressed...

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

well in all the time I've been in college I had to do 2 homeworks so far(not counting the freaking robot I want to forget) yeah it's a really sweet life

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

JunkosBoobies

I'm so glad that I have to wait four more years to go to college. But then again that means four more years of hell with my family. So I'm basically doomed either way. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

shingi_70

I'm commu ity clege right now and hope to be done in the next three years. Was pretty aimless for the last two years.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

PSI_King wrote:

I'm so glad that I have to wait four more years to go to college. But then again that means four more years of hell with my family. So I'm basically doomed either way. :/

well I can tell you one thing if you choose the right course, college will be not only a piece of cake(both in the sense of being easy and in the sense of being good)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I feel like I don't want to start college as soon as I graduate highschool... that's 13 straight years of school, you know... I think I want a year of break before I start year 14... I really don't understand the pressure to go to college right away. I'd like to spend a year without school... I'd like a break after 13 years of public school... I'd just get some sort of job, and have a ton more time to work on my game(s)! And unlike some people, I'm totally fine continuing to live with my family. My mom says I can live here as long as I want, so long as after I finish school I get a job and start pulling my own weight.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well in all the time I've been in college I had to do 2 homeworks so far(not counting the freaking robot I want to forget) yeah it's a really sweet life

Funny enough, it isn't my college class that bothers me, it's the stuff from accelerated high school classes that kills me. (I'm in a program where I'm taking accelerated high school classes alongside normal college classes for my first three blocks. I only have to go to my high school for 4th block, thankfully. The college class, History 106, demands a lot in terms of quality of work, but is far better than being buried in homework.)

On the subject of college though. COLLEGE FOOD!!! (The best stuff ever.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I feel like I don't want to start college as soon as I graduate highschool... that's 13 straight years of school, you know... I think I want a year of break before I start year 14... I really don't understand the pressure to go to college right away. I'd like to spend a year without school... I'd like a break after 13 years of public school... I'd just get some sort of job, and have a ton more time to work on my game(s)! And unlike some people, I'm totally fine continuing to live with my family. My mom says I can live here as long as I want, so long as after I finish school I get a job and start pulling my own weight.

don't you know, once you get a job it gets hard to start college.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

...of course I'm not in college, either...

What?! I thought you was on college?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

@gioku I'm sorry I expected you to be older haha I am only one year behind you so I am what you americans call a Sophomore

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink I'm just smart I guess, haha! XD ...and we have pretty high-level classes at my school... we're doing college-level stuff in 11th grade! ...at least here, Junior year is the hardest year, by far...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Yoshi

On the subject of college classes, I'm taking a speech class. I haven't been to that class since Valentine's Day. And I don't plan on going for the rest of the semester.

Why's that, you ask? Well, because I already have an A in the class!

How did that happen, you ask? I'll be happy to tell you! First day of class, I introduced myself and told them I was on the Speech and Debate team for all four years in high school. Professor asked me what school I went to and I told him. Realizing that the school I went to had a prestigious speech and debate squad, he struck a deal with me. He's the debate coach for the college, and he wanted me to attend a tournament with his squad Valentine's Day weekend. In return, he'd give me an A for the semester.

And that's my story of insane luck.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SomeBitTripFan

And I'm the Freshman/Freshie/Fresh...

Just Someloggery

sugarpixel

Alright I've finally got a chance to do something MLP related in an art class: I'm gonna sculpt a little Fluttershy figure out of clay!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic