Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,101 to 8,120 of 96,481

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

If I don't find something to play (or watch that isn't Naruto) soon, I'm going to go insane...

Ended up playing Wii Sports Resort again. Wii Sports Golf is great for your self esteem.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Super_Gravy

@Undead_terror: If I go on your android site for android games and I noticed you have an sister site for eShop on the right side of the page then I click on that link for eShop reviews since I use both android and 3DS. Do you understand what I trying to say? I can't think of better way to explains it in details to be honest.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

OK, time for me to call it a day, goodnight everyone! And thanks for the feedback so far, I appreciate it. :3

I should have more interesting stuff to show tomorrow, too.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Undead_terror: If I go on your android site for android games and I noticed you have an sister site for eShop on the right side of the page then I click on that link for eShop reviews since I use both android and 3DS. Do you understand what I trying to say? I can't think of better way to explains it in details to be honest.

Yes I now understand what you meant, no need to be rude.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Undead_terror: I'm sorry for being rude. I'm not trying to be rude. I trying to figure out the better way of saying it since I got some writer block or something. Sorry about that.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Undead_terror: I'm sorry for being rude. I'm not trying to be rude. I trying to figure out the better way of saying it since I got some writer block or something. Sorry about that.

Well that's alright, I fixed whatever on the droid site but @Moorpheel is the admin of the Eshop site so I told him so he is the one to edit and make changes to whatever!

Yep there are plenty of games to review, I got one crap game to review, one awesome game to review, but right now I think I'm going to make more Goony blocks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: It looks pretty great to me. Believe it or not, I put some effort into the map for NLDIVG and it still looked bad. (My artistic talents are about a 2/10, so I can make some pretty great stick people and eventually good sprites. I'm working on the boy for Beloved Titan, since the art style will be composed entirely of silhouettes against colorful backgrounds, I can work on proportions without having to really worry about appearance. I might make a scan of a comic I had to make in class for the Odyssey in 7th Grade and put it on here. It's humor is a bit weird and occasionally dark, ( I gave the suitors black togas, pointy beards, Hitler mustaches, and mullets to indicate they were BAD DUDES, in Homer's review of it, on the back, he talks about how he enjoys seeing his story in pictures among other things) the grammar and spelling sucks in some places, (the characters almost seem drunk, but it's usually during a banquet, so unintentional implications maybe) but it's decent.) Back on subject from my Parenthesis Rage, I'm not the biggest fan of the music, not that its bad. (It's probably because I've been listening to really good piano music recently.) I guess more than anything I dislike when well known music is used. I'm not bashing you on that though. If you ever want to create a piece of music for a specific situation though, try playing a segment of your game muted and see if anything comes to you. I don't know if you have any kind of musical talent, but if you do, try that.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

Remember kids, don't drink alcohol and drive drunk, because guess what I saw before what it could had been :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

So how do you do the spoiler thing? just [spoiler] and then the same with / before spoiler? can you see and click on your own spoiler?

SomeBitTripFan

@Undead_terror: Yeah, just make sure to start it on a fresh line. (Nothing above or below.)

blahblahblah blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

taking notes ok I have much to learn.
so you make the gameplay first and then worry about the graphics........
thanks for the hints @Gioku!
great music for an ice level btw!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@SomeBitTripFan I have no musical talent at all; this was just me fiddling around with Audacity. :3
...Music is usually the last thing I worry about, and even then it's usually just something public domain like this.

@GuSilverFlame well yeah, it's way easier if you just make everything with boxes (and also some triangles in my case ) to make sure everything works before drawing anything.
Oh, and would you be interested in seeing some of my code? I still need to program acceleration and variable jumping, but you can see my basic program.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic