Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,021 to 8,040 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink you need to beat mission A4 to get the multiplayer mode

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@metroidlink I don't remember... you can get to the scarescraper straight from E. Gadd's lab; do you have that option?

I'm downloading Luigi's mansion right now which means I can't play it yet

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

@gioku I'm finished now though now to sit back and enjoy the game

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Don't you get annoyed by some thread saying "I lost my brain cell" then left the thread? Its is like me going in your room and saying you are stupid and close the door on my way out. -_-

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink ok! I'm going to pause the making of my game(there's a link to download its pre pre alpha version in another thread BTW)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I've got too much stuff going on at the moment; can we wait 'til tomorrow (at least for me to join in)?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: I don't know your first name and I assumed it was Gioku but I was wrong.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok we'll play with you tomorrow.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Gioku: I don't know your first name and I assumed it was Gioku but I was wrong.

My name is Tony!
...you can call me that if you want to sometimes; I'll respond to it too!

(But my full name is Anthony just like @SheldonRandoms! )

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So what has happened while I was gone?

With Eshop gurus focusing on 3DS eshop games (or retail games along with maybe Wii U eshop games in the future) I will be hosting a review site for Android, it will be a sister site to the eshop gurus so it might be called Android gurus or Droid gurus (or something else) hopefully it will be put up today, will have at least two reviews up today and if anyone is interested in becoming a reviewer (doubt anyone will) I will put your reviewing skills to the test for I am currently the only reviewer since @Moorpheel and the rest don't have Android.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Undead_terror wrote:

With Eshop gurus focusing on 3DS eshop games (or retail games along with maybe Wii U eshop games in the future) I will be hosting a review site for Android, it will be a sister site to the eshop gurus so it might be called Android gurus or Droid gurus (or something else) hopefully it will be put up today, will have at least two reviews up today and if anyone is interested in becoming a reviewer (doubt anyone will) I will put your reviewing skills to the test for I am currently the only reviewer since @Moorpheel and the rest don't have Android.

what wrong with you IOS users?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I don't even have a smart device of any kind.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku way to spoil the joke... :/

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Not to them but the reason why it's a Android site is that they are different devices for one thing, both consoles got their exclusives, I don't have a IOS to review apps, but if there is anyone with a IOS device who would like to review with me I can make the site into a mobile review site.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@Gioku

Your avatar is awesome. I'm secure enough about myself to say that.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic