Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,001 to 8,020 of 96,518

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame ok I am on my way to the city to buy it now (I have to get a eshop card first) I also may join you if we decide to play this tonight

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku didn't you buy it(that's what you told me once) don't worry I'm not in a position to judge you for this kind of stuff....

aaaaaand here they are! the screenshots of how the NL Desert Island Adventure is coming along!!!!~
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yes, I did buy it; well my grandma actually bought it for me for my Birthday in 7th grade, for $30...

I just couldn't figure out how to move it to my new computer as the full version...

And OMG, it looks just like the Fantastic Game...!

SO GOOD!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I thought it was just logging into the site and downloading again(that's how it usually works)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I know how it is...... that's why I don't have many games on my PC anymore. Steam might be DRM but it sure is handy to not have to keep the CD keys!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku
Untitled
he likes dubstep!!!! run away!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku maybe it's a broken version of @SheldonRandoms that has the randomness but not the ability to be funny.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Menu Screen is coming along swimmingly!
Untitled
The gears turn, and the clouds move! ...I'm gonna add another layer of clouds, too, just for some more depth.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku cool the main menu on my game up to now is............ a blue screen with 2 buttons and one of the buttons does not work.....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame well you better get that button working, I want to play the Nukefish Isle game!

Anyway, here's cloud layer two:
Untitled
...it looks cooler in motion.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku the button that doesn't work is just the options and I made it not work on purpose

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic