General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 7,841 to 7,860 of 12,408

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

7,841. Posted:

@Gioku Why don't you throw it and i'll catch and fetch it? Because YAY!! WE'RE GOING TO RACK UP SOME SERIOUS NINTENDOGS TRAINER POINTS TOGETHER!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

7,842. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku Why don't you throw it and i'll catch and fetch it? Because YAY!! WE'RE GOING TO RACK UP SOME SERIOUS NINTENDOGS TRAINER POINTS TOGETHER!

Did you just say YAY?
[youtube:bjPx1MEClzI]

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

7,843. Posted:

GABBY JAY HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER FOR SUPER SMASH BROS ON THE WII U AND 3DS, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,844. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms OK, you've just stepped into my territory, I'm going to have to ask you to stand down before I must take more serious actions.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

7,845. Posted:

Anyone get Dark Souls II? I hear the Souls games are the new Zelda.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

7,846. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone get Dark Souls II? I hear the Souls games are the new Zelda.

I also heard they are the new Castlevania.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

7,847. Posted:

@Gioku U Mad Brony?
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

7,848. Posted:

And @Gioku is not even using the same pony as his avatar...

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

AuthorMessage
Mario90125

Mario90125

7,849. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku U Mad Brony?
Untitled

Untitled

IF THEY DON'T MAKE ENOUGH REGULAR NEW 3DS MODELS, IT'LL BE THE END OF ALL OF US!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! - true fact.

Goku's going to be taking over for Mario, so be nice....

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,850. Posted:

lol you can post Fluttershy images if you want @SheldonRandoms, I was only kidding anyway! XD

mostly because I'm still stuck on my 3DS so I can't post any images to contest you.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

7,851. Posted:

Who love the good old WiFi or LAN party?

Untitled

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

7,852. Posted:

I can always make her into a minion, MANY WILL BE MAD!, LJM would be proud!
Untitled

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

7,853. Posted:

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

7,854. Posted:

Fluttershy gets to eat my brains?
Untitled

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

7,855. Posted:

Where is Twilight? And… are you saying Fluttershy is Canadian? Does that mean Gioku love Canadian?

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,856. Posted:

@Undead_terror is there a reason why being a zombie means she now suddenly wears a plaid shirt? XD

Also,

that's the cutest zombie I've ever seen!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

7,857. Posted:

@Gioku: It is an Canadian thing for wearing plaid shirt.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,858. Posted:

@Super_Gravy Zombies are Canadian? ...or maybe Canadians are zombies.

Or, how 'bout this: not all Canadians are zombies, but all zombies are Canadian.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

7,859. Posted:

@Super_Gravy @Gioku

Stop being racist against Canadians eh!...sorry.

Edited on by Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

7,860. Posted:

@Undead_terror: You are right that I should stop being racist against myself!