Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,821 to 7,840 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

...So I guess you guys ignored my post huh? :/

sorry, it's really cool but I'm tired of just saying it is cool and nothing else so I decided to not comment on a post unless I have something better to say.
sorry.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

I find it kind of ironic that the norwegian government say "we need to have a better school, and our students need to be grouped after their skills" and then they do nothing and say "it's our plan for elemental school and middle school" and then just leave us high school students in the dust. This especially effect me becuase my class is as dumb as breads!
To put it this way: our class, which is 10th grade, learns math which 7th graders learn right now! that's 3 years of educations wasted... and why? becuase my class can't understand a thing.

My grades, and my friends grades :4-5-6. most of my class's grades: 1-2-3. our grades go from 1-6 btw where 1 is the worst

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AlexSays

So did you not learn math for three years or stayed at the same level for three years?

Either way I'd be angry too if I were you. Knowing me, probably angrier lol

AlexSays

Wheeler

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Here's @Dreamy(Vridi/Luigi) and me, two peas in a pod huh?
Untitled

I really need to get better at drawing to work on my novel.

Wheeler

Metroidlink

AlexSays wrote:

So did you not learn math for three years or stayed at the same level for three years?

Either way I'd be angry too if I were you. Knowing me, probably angrier lol

1 year went to algebra...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Super_Gravy

@Metroidlink: I think the part of the problem is that they don't know how to improve education system beside giving money away. Even with sending money away then how the money help the students? The money may help us get into the education system but the traditional teaching style may not be enough.

In our province, (think province as a Canadian word for state) we got OSAP which is loan or grant that given to students to continue the education but the catch is that you need required number of classes or courses. Therefore, we got a bunch of students complaining they have too much work or they can't get in due to money problem.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AlexSays

So what'd you do the other years? lol

Can't complain too much about my education in Florida and supposedly we're one of the worst states. Had pretty good math progression every year and they had us taking AP Stats and Calc by senior year.

Have more complaints about my college education and I paid a lot more for that one. lol.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

GuSolarFlare

well I won't even talk about the education here in Brazil the thing's a complete messed up mess.... :/
I'll be back when another subject surfaces.......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@super_gravy the government don't know how to use the money in the best way, which sweden and denmark can!
In norway everything educational is free, that include even trip to America to study! In addition to this there are almost none private schools which means everyone is going to public school. So Norway have just done everything they can to make everyone on the same level which means us smart people get dragged down with "breads"
I know a good chunk of people, including myself, who are very smart but can't go any further becuase the schools don't know what to do with us!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AlexSays

ooh Brazil, you get to be our NL correspondent for the Olympics

I wanna know every little detail about those athletes. And I'll need you to give my number to the sexy ones

AlexSays

Jazzer94

Hopefully I'll have a sealed copy of Xenoblade chronicles by tomorrow for only £15 I forgot to mention that its the classic controller pro bundle all thanks to @Peach64 .
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Metroidlink

Due to storm I just see a lot of trash cans just fall on the ground and I see a man trying to go in this weather. Weirdly enough it entertains me to watch the man go slowly towards his home

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Super_Gravy

@Jazzer94: Nice!

@Metroidlink: I don't know what to say about that. I'm not living there but I do know some fellow Canadian having money problem with the education system. Students started to park for free, buy books online, illegal download books, and stuffs like that because they don't have the money. They rely on OSAP to continue the education but sometime OSAP can decline them so they have to drop out. I know couple of fellow Canadian got too much food on their plate and failing one or two classes because they have to be full time student if they want an OSAP loan.

So how are you going continue your education? I'm curious. Maybe you have to consider continuing your education elsewhere.

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: By the way, we got new user on NintendoLife so you might want to beat someone to it.

Marakuto

I might start posting on this thread, considering that this is me posting on this thread for a first but will I continue...? '-'

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Super_Gravy

@Marakuto: Do whatever you want buddy! It is not selfish to want something for yourself once a while.

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy it's too late for that now! XD

@Marakato well, anything goes in this thread, we talk about all sorts of stuff, whatever's on our minds at the moment! It's very easy to get started here.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Mizore: I really like your comment but I can't posted it in that thread since I'm role-playing.

Mizore wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

....If your romances are failures, wouldn't this one just fail? lol

I just want you to know.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic