Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare
Sometimes it's good to be bad!
sadly it wasn't for the power glove

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Sometimes, I feel like I've seen everything good that YouTube has to offer... but then someone shows me something entirely new! Like when @CaptainCharlie introduced me to RubberFruit. I need someone to do that again.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku have you watched the adventures with creepy Medic? the part 1 is made by Rubberfruit(and I think part 5 is too)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE6E5FE5117215B3D

@Link-Rova Autonomous sensory meridian response? I don't really know about it to tell the truth.. I've just googled and this was the first thing that appeared

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

DawnOverALilly

I was trying to think of something funny and game related, but then I took a arrow to the knee. That phrase is actually not what most peoe think it means, it's saying that he used to be out and about and his own person till he setteled Down, most likely after getting married.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuSolarFlare

so, even with the discussion from yesterday we forgot a little thing.... who'll be the new mascot of the Chit-Chat thread?

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so, even with the discussion from yesterday we forgot a little thing.... who'll be the new mascot of the Chit-Chat thread?

New? What was the old one? XD

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Electricmastro it almost was chubs but he was banned at about the same time @Gioku said he should be the mascot or pet I might have misunderstood...

my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

LordJumpMad wrote:

Untitled

I think this one should be the mascot! lol

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

new topic for everyone(as the mascot one failed... ) what's your favorite kind of music?
Mine's rock(almost any kind but with preference to Progressive Rock and Hard Rock)

my Backloggery

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

and it starts all over....... @BadKitty @Dark-Luigi and @LordJumpMad you guys are really cool and I like your joking image posts a lot, just please don't overdo it.... please....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm just worried about this thread getting locked all thanks to me....Chubbs cursed NL(I guess)... I did wrong to bring him up again in the subject.... it enraged those he had enraged..

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic