Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,681 to 7,700 of 96,472

sugarpixel

OK! I'll be home pretty soon; maybe my dad will be nice today and let me get on the computer earlier than usual (I got an A on my math test I got back today so maybe that will help )... but thankfully I'll have my laptop again starting Friday so I won't have to worry about the family computer anymore!

Also @Veloster if you could just give me the image of the girl (whose name I forget v_v) that'd be helpful!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy this one's hard(it's hard to find real humans in a backgroud that's easy to cut out and I'd need a larger version of the gravy cup image)
@Gioku it's in his sig.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

OK! I'll be home pretty soon; maybe my dad will be nice today and let me get on the computer earlier than usual (I got an A on my math test I got back today so maybe that will help )... but thankfully I'll have my laptop again starting Friday so I won't have to worry about the family computer anymore!

Also @Veloster if you could just give me the image of the girl (whose name I forget v_v) that'd be helpful!

You forgot Katies name? For shame!

Untitled

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Electricmastro

Veloster wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

SIGH I think that I can relate with Brock in saying that there are many females in the Pokemon anime who are drawn beautifully.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Mickey

@Gioku Hey, I read old comic books! In fact, John Byrne's Superman is the only interpretation of the character I'll accept that's even close to being considered modern other than Bruce Timm's.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Electricmastro wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

SIGH I think that I can relate with Brock in saying that there are many females in the Pokemon anime who are drawn beautifully.

no kidding
and the spacebar in my keyboard isn't on the keyboard so I'm having a hard time typing...
edit:

==found it!!!!==

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

@Veloster um, I dunno, do you have any offers? :3

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I could help you with.
And I know you completed the Pokedex, so a Wobbukid won't be any help. :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

sugarpixel

@Veloster hahaha, it's OK, just you enjoying the avatar is good enough for me! :3

But if you give me something in return I won't say no!

So, my Windows 7 installation disc came in the mail today! Yay! Now, hopefully my new Hard Drive gets here soon too so that I don't have to sit around with just this disc for too long! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

@Mickeythegreat

No love the T-shirt and Jeans superman?

Insantiy's Blade looks pretty awesome. I wish however devs would get off of emulating the 8/16 bit and do more Saturn/N64/PS1 homages.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Mickey

shingi_70 wrote:

No love the T-shirt and Jeans superman?

No. No love for the T-shirt and jeans Supes. I wish I loved all that Post-New 52 stuff like you seem to, but, unfortunately, I don't.

@Gioku Oh, well, I'm not much of a Marvel guy outside of its phenomenal Cinematice Universe...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Oh, and this reminds me, I discovered that there is actually an entire section in my US History textbook about the Golden Age of comics...! That is so cool...!

I wonder if someday Video Games will be written about in History Textbooks... :3

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku They are, you just gotta doodle them in there

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic