Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,661 to 7,680 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Well I recommend people to read Doctor Strange, that's probably one of if not my most favorite! He's definitely not your average super hero, that's for sure!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster ok that's a piece of cake to do!
except the cake is a lie.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster done, I also made its dimensions square in case you want to use as avatar
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

shingi_70

Gioku wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Any of you guys read MARVEL comics from the 60's-70's? My dad's goal is to read every single Marvel Comic from that era! I've read a ton of Spider Man, Iron-Man, Thor, X-Men, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Avengers myself!

I guess nobody else here reads old comics...

The original Ditko/Lee rum of Spiderman is my favorite comic series ever.

Haven't read much from the Silver age of either of the big two. Just started reading Kamandi over at DC though.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

@shingi_70 ah, Steve Ditko, that's who I was trying to remember! I'm pretty sure he was the artist for Doctor Strange, too.

I haven't read any DC, mostly because my dad just owns hundreds of volumes of Marvel comics.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Wait, one of the other admins at the Kirby Wiki (NerdyBoutKirby) seems genuinely concerned that Wikia (and consequently the Kirby Wiki) will 'die' in 7 days... because of SOPA...? Last time we had a 'SOPA Scare', everyone was talking about it; there were big protests by the likes of Google and Wikipedia... but I haven't heard anything about it this time, which leads me to wonder if he actually has something legit with this petition he's found... any of you guys know anything about this...? :/

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Wait, one of the other admins at the Kirby Wiki (NerdyBoutKirby) seems genuinely concerned that Wikia (and consequently the Kirby Wiki) will 'die' in 7 days... because of SOPA...? Last time we had a 'SOPA Scare', everyone was talking about it; there were big protests by the likes of Google and Wikipedia... but I haven't heard anything about it this time, which leads me to wonder if he actually has something legit with this petition he's found... any of you guys know anything about this...? :/

Considering there's only one petition to stop it on Whitehouse.gov, I'm not worried. To put it in context, there were maybe 70 the last time SOPA came up.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: DR STRANGE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I like his goofy and dark adventure side or version of his comic. Its almost like he is a real person with humors and super power!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

@Uriel_PikpikVII That's what I figured. NerdyBoutKirby has been known to 'throw in the towel' very easily in the past, so I will be sure to relay him your response directly. Hopefully I can get him to not be so worried.

Veloster

@GuSilverFlame, I have another challenge for you, if you're willing! You see this work of art:

Untitled

I need you to get rid of that black bit on Wobbuffets arm. If you can't see the bit I mean, tell me and I'll circle it.
If you accomplish this task I'll let you adopt another Wobbuchild!

What do you say?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Metroidlink

Veloster wrote:

Awesome, thank you @GuSilverFlame, it's exactly what I needed.
@Gioku, sorry! , but thank you for the offer anyway.

Now, the masterpiece is complete!

Untitled

may I ask why you are so oppsesed with wobbuffets?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster ok, I'll do it!(but this one will take a bit longer(I'll need to do some more stuff for it to work)
well guess I'll use baton pass and let @Gioku handle this one!
anyone else needs help with images?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: I want bikini women playing in my gravy cup. Do you remember that gravy picture?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Veloster

Metroidlink wrote:

may I ask why you are so oppsesed with wobbuffets?

Sure, here's just a few reasons:

● It's so Random and funny in the anime.
● It's actually very powerful, in the anime and game. Especially in the anime.
● It's a cute, carefree looking thing.
● Wynaut?
:3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic